Anwsers

******Anwsers*******

******
Anwsers
*******

Stiles used Maya's key to get her in the house. He carried her bridal style up the stairs and laid her on her bed. He used her red throw blanket to cover her up and pulled her sandles off her feet placing them nearly in the closet where she likes her shoes to go. He pulled up her desk chair, held her hand and just stared at her.

He caressed her cheek slightly pushing her brown hair behind her ear. He pulled her hand to his lips and placed a loving kiss on her knuckles.

She didn't even realize how much the hazel eyes boy cared for her. He wished her all the joy in the world. He wished he could take away all her troubles and give her nothing but happiness. He knew she was flawed, but he loved her anyway. He loved the way she always saw the best in people. He loved how she could walk in a room and make everyone there smile. He loved how she always had the right thing to say and could make his day better by just saying hey.

He was completely in love with her and he was scared she would never feel the same.

RINGGGG RING. His phone began to rang, he rushed out her room walking into Scott's to answer his dads phone call, hoping to not wake Maya up.

"Where are you at?" His dad demanded an answer.

"I'm with Maya, why what's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"Look, just be careful." He told him his voice softening. "Umm, son, the driver — he uhh, he succumbed to his wounds."

"He's dead?" Stiles breathed out.

"Yes, son." Mr. Stilinski told him. "So please jsut be careful and do not stay out much later. You know there's a curfew."

He told him he wouldn't before they got off the phone. Stiles sighed not wanting to break the news to Scott and Maya. He walked back into Mayas room, stumbling into her chair which ran into her desks shaking all of her nicnacs and causing her picture to fall down.

"Ahhh!" Ms. McCall barged into her daughters room holding up the same bat, Scott held up the night they went looking for the body. "Stiles! What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" Stiles questioned loudly. "Do any of you even play baseball?"

"How'd you get in? How'd I get here?" Maya asked groggily waking up from her slumber.

"You fell asleep in the jeep, so I used your key." He told her calmly, seeing the look on her moms face he continued. "Would you rather me come through the window? I've done it before."

Hearing the commotion, Scott joined the party in Mayas bedroom.

"Scott, please tell your friend to stop climbing through our windows. And Maya, don't let him use your spare key."

"We lock the front door. He wouldn't be able to get in." Scott told her.

"Exactly. He's literally in your sisters room."