🌸 Double Date!! 🌸 (Aluca + Levaxx)

C  O   N   T   E   N   T   S   :

SORRYSORRYSORRY IM LATE TO WRITING THISS AAA

he/they pronouns are used for luca :)

Aluca+ Levaxx is there obvi

*     *     *    *    *    *    *     *    *    *

Alex and Luca were cuddling on the couch, enjoying every blissful second they got to spend together. Alex was laying in Luca's arms, and Lucas arms wrapped gently around her waist. they were absorbed in eachother's presence, enjoying the lovely, comfortable silence. Sadly, the comfortable silence was broken. 

"Out of every last fucking thing i see on the couch, its this?? jeez get a fucking room and stop cuddling up to my sister right in front of me." The unamused voice was clearly Light, who personally had zero interest in romance whatsoever, to him the only things he cared about was his family and his skateboard. 

"Im just gonna go bother Jaxx, see what he's up to."

Light ran up the stairs, and Alex sunk back into Luca, hoping finally that Light was done bothering them. Luca and her got back into their cuddling with the euphoric silence. 

"OH MY GOD. WHY IS THIS HOUSE SO.. ICKY AND ROMANTIC THIS SHIT IS GROSS IM OUT." Light stormed down the stairs, face looking actually traumatized, with Levi and Jaxx close after him. 

By this time, Alex and Luca were sat up on the couch and watched as Levi and Jaxx made it to the bottom of the staircase.

"Okay. What the actual fuck happened??" Luca questioned, looking between the two.

"Me and Levi were making out and Light walked in." Jaxx explained what had happened, and Levi looked a tad embarrassed. 

"Ah, that explains it-" Luca began but was cut off by their pretty little girlfriend.

"Guys!! I just had an amazing idea!!" Alex beamed, and Luca blushed and smiled at her, not minding the fact he was cut off mid-sentence.

"What is it Alex??" Levi asked, as Alex practically flew off the sofa.

"WE SHOULD GO ON A DOUBLE DATE!!" Alex screamed. The boys looked among each other, and Levi then shrugged. "Yeah sure, I'm down." Jaxx hummed in agreement to what his boyfriend said.

"Alright!" Luca promptly said. "Lets get going." Alex grabbed hr purse then linked hands with Luca, walking out to the Hanako mobile with them, Levi and Jaxx following closely behind.

*    *    *     *    *    *.     I  N     T    H  E      C   A   R       *    *    *     *    *    *

"Soo... Where are we going again??" Jaxx leaned back in the passenager seat. Levi was driving while Alex and Luca were in the back, probably making out or something.

"OO!! How about the cafe!!" Alex leaned forward from the back, popping her hair out. 

Levi piped in, finally.

"How about the arcade??" 

"No!! the cafe!!" Alex whined, lightly punching his shoulder.

"Alright kiddos, settle down," Jaxx chuckled "How about we do the arcade then the cafe??" 

"Aw come on Jaxx!! you're only saying that cuz Levi's your boyfrienddd..." Alex groaned.

"Maybe!" Jaxx grinned, and started driving over the the arcade.

✩  ★  ✩ I    N        T   H    E        A   R   C   A  D   E   ✩  ★  ✩

The arcade was lovely. Luca spent a lot of time on games to try to get something for alex, and spent Alex LONG time at the claw machine to get matching things for her and her bestie, Levi. Levi and Jaxx just ran off and played random games together, and had a lot of fun. Alex sprinted back to the Hanako mobile with her big, pastel pink bunny toy with Luca running close behind her. Levi and Jaxx were just holding hands and walking like actual normal people and not like crazy bitches in a parking lot.

♥︎♡♥︎  A    T        T   H    E        C   A   F   E    ♥︎♡♥︎

They pulled up at the Miss Misa cafe, and waltzed their way in. Alex and Levi ran up to the counter and ordered a latte for Luca and a Mocha for herself, while Levi ordered both him and Jaxx just black. They also ended up ordering and paying for some food, like eclairs, macarons, cookies and some other treats. They ate and chatted, very much pleased with Alex's double date idea. They finished eating, and left back to the car. it was a relaxing car ride home, listening to music and enjoying each other company, even without words, they loved it. When they got home, it was about 7:00. They all said their goodbyes, Jaxx and Levi went up to their room, and Alex and Luca cuddled up to watch anime together. They heard the front door open and the same voice from earlier that day.

"Oh my fucking god it's been literal HOURS. please tell me you guys haven't actually spent the entire day cuddling and being disgusting and romantic on the couch." Light glared at them in disgust, and Luca chuckled.

"Nah man, we just went on a double date with Jaxx and Levi." Luca smiled at him, and Light didn't reciprocate the same feelings of happiness. 

"I'm going to go bother Charli and Sora." Light groaned, dragging himself up the stairs.

"Why not Levi or Jaxx??" Luca inquired, cocking their head to the side curiously.

"I think seeing them making out earlier this afternoon was enough of a reason to not want to see that shit again." Light continued walking up the stairs, and Luca let him, cuddling up back into his girlfriend, continuing watching the anime.

He loved days like this with her.

✩ ★ ✩✩ ★ ✩✩ ★ ✩✩ ★ ✩

I love these 4 they are the sillies

FIRST EVER REQUEST IN THIS BITCH LETS GOOO!!! :DD