🥀 Rainy Day 🥀 {Lucaxx}

C   O   N   T   E   N  T  S  :

Very angsty

luca is longing, jaxx is rlly confused because he doesnt know if he loves Luca or Sora

Luca is really sad

Unrequited love.

*     *     *      *     *     *    *     *     *     *

L    U    C     A       P   O  V :

I was sitting in the living room with my best friend Charli. Everyone, thought i loved her, but it truth, i haven't ever seen her as anything but my best friend. In fact, i was in love with another member, a member who was currently making out with his blue haired boyfriend.

I felt sick. I wished i was in Sora's place, and wished he was in my place. I could hate him though, who wouldn't fall for Jaxx?? he was a hot guy, nice and sweet, and god. Why was i still thinking about him! he has a boyfriend!! 

I wish i was his boyfriend.

I felt someone nudge my shoulder and snap me out my trance, It was Charli. God, why couldn't i just love her instead. why did i love him.

"Are you okay, bestie?? You've been staring at Jaxx and Sora making out for 5 minutes.. still surprised they haven't noticed.." Concern pooled and laced itself in Charli's eyes. I felt bad.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I stood up before i could process what is happening and stated quite loudly. "I'm going to the store!" I begun my walk to the door.

"Can I tag along??" Jaxx questioned, he was too oblivious to my issue.

"Y-Yeah!! sure.." I gripped my shorts, almost tearing a whole in them.

"Babe, you wanna tag along??" Oh god. Anyone but him. Please no. Please no please.

"Nah, looks like it might rain, I'm just gonna hang out with Light." Sora hopped of the couch, rubbing more salt into my very open wound by pecking Jaxx on the cheek before rushing upstairs. 

"Anyone else wanna go with us??" I asked, grabbing the car keys and my wallet. The rest of the squad didn't want to join them, and I internally celebrated.

Jaxx and I got into the Hanako Mobile, and started driving. we had really good talks, and listened to music for a good portion of it.

We hopped out, and went inside the store. I ran forward to get a shopping cart.

"Alright!! I got the list from Alex, let's do this."

It took us about 2 hours, many due to goofing around for a large portion of it. by the time they had bought everything, it was raining outside the store. We paid for everything and walked out, making a run for the car and putting everything we bought in the trunk.

I attempted to make a run to the passengers seat, but slipped. Jaxx caught my wrist, but ended up being pulled down with me. 

"Woah- Sorry about that Luc-" Jaxx opened his eyes to see he had directly fallen on me, and was now sitting above me. my face flushed, and little rain droplets fell on my face. Jaxx's face became red like his hair, and instantly got off of me.

"S-Sorry about that Luca.." Jaxx stammered. holding out a hand to help me up.

"Its nothin'.." That was a lie. it was something. I wanted it to happen again.

The car ride home was awkward. my mouth felt as dry as a desert, and I think his was too. i got out and helped him get the stuff from the trunk, and we brought them inside.

"Hey baby!!" Jaxx smiled and spoke loudly to Sora who was chilling with Light on the couch.

"Ew, don't touch me you're wet." Sora playfully nudged him away, Jaxx took off his white hoodie, underneath having a red shirt on. 

Sora instantly pulled Jaxx onto the couch, and Light giggled.

I just walked up the stairs, but on my way up, I noticed Jaxx staring at me, and my head instantly snapped away. I couldn't love him. he loved Sora.Ii just need to get over him.

J    A     X     X        P    O   V  :

As i cuddled up to my cute boyfriend, Sora, i began thinking.

When I fell on Luca, i felt a spark. a spark i usually only get around Sora.

I felt like i loved Luca in the same way I loved Sora.

Thats stupid, isn't it?? me and Sora had a great relationship and i was thinking about just throwing something like that away?? I'm so stupid. i don't love Luca. i cant love Luca.

Even if I want to.

✩★☆

HIIIII <33