🌼 You're my best friend I love you forever 🌼 (Alevi)

THE BEST FRIENDS!!

i love these two :)

'''''''''''''''''''''

Alex and Levi have a bond like no one else. Levi and Alex are an unlikely duo, that somehow make it work.

They are best friends, off camera and in real life!! Though usually on camera, they make romantic implications because for some reason, the viewers ADORE alevi, and some are even convinced it is canon!! Alex and Levi of course, like any reasonable person, spend a load of time giggling like little school girls at those comments, they both just knew they saw nothing romantic about eachother, they only make the implications/thumbnails because they know how well profitable it is and how funny it is to see the viewers go crazy.

Alex and Levi are polar opposites, Alex, is a sweet, kind gal who just want to have fun and explore everything she can and make new pals everyday, and Levi is quiet and calm, and prefers to only talk to close friends or family. even then, they just fit. 

Levi was the most comfortable around alex. She often recorded vlogs of the two of them together, and he laughed a lot when they did so. he just had... fun. he loved hanging out with her. his best friend, Alex. 

Sometimes during the vlogs, alex would switch the camera off for a bit. even then they acted the same, how they acted wasn't even 'for the camera', it was real. they were just... themselves. He and her, they just went together. not romantically of course, they were only besties, and she was a best friend he wouldnt give up for the world. He was her best friend, she loved him forever (non-romantically again)

--------------------------------

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I AM MENTALLY BRAINDEAD AND AM WRITING THIS BEFORE CLASS LMAO

them (so cool)