🌼 Elle pleure, je regrette 🌼 (ALEX POV; Alight /p)

CONTENTS:

heavily mentioned kidnapping

Light cheers his sister up! (its not going to end happy for either of them.)

Jade is alex's crush but alex is in denial and is w Zach (lightly mentioned)

Foreshadowing 

Light did NOTHING wrong btw he is just doing his job he is innocent and does no wrong ever in his life (he has commited multiple crimes and regrets none of them)

Also btw i love toxic yuri heeheh (im talking about LVJY!Jalex as they would NOT be healthy is all im saying)

♦︎

Alex was eating dinner at her parents table, poking around at her food. To be honest, she had zero appetite, her mind just kept going back to what was on the news earlier.

JAYDEN EROS: MISSING
15 year old girl gone missing randomly after school, missing for one day. Only evidence found is a stained bloody green and black varsity jacket, being tested for fingerprints.

Alex just thought Jade had gotten sick. 

She felt awful. She could've saved her if she had gone home with Jade that day. Alex felt like her heart was being wrenched out, like someone's hand had reached in and ripped it out of her, leaving an empty, longing hole in her chest cavity. She felt herself shake, but it felt like she wasn't really there, that this wasnt really happening. She felt her fingers begin to grip tightly onto the table, almost breaking it apart with the bare force of her fingers. she felt eyes on her, it was too much. too much.

Alex pushed her chair back, feeling her feet take her body bolting upstairs, they carried her, they didnt feel like herself anymore, this body didn't feel like hers anymore, like someone stole something vital to her very existence and she was slowly disintegrating internally. She felt like some dead girl walking.

Jade was probably a dead girl walking.

Alex felt salty, acidic tears sting into her eyes, burning hotter than any fire. Alex felt her legs starting running, she ran into her room and slammed the door, a loud bang echoing throughout the now empty feeling house. She was curled up into her bed, sobbing. She banged her fist down. She should've been there to save jade, hug her, comfort her, kiss-. No. Not kiss. Never kiss. 

How would it feel though? the skin on her lips, likely chapped and dry, against Alex's? them kissing, stealing eachothers breath away. tied together, holding eachother, caressing eachother, soft, gentle, Jade's rough, scratched and scarred hands against Alex's, sweet and angelic yet tough and strong interlocked for eternity. 

She knew that was just a fantasy, Jade didn't love her, and she didn't love Jade. she couldn't, she had a boyfriend already. She loved him and he loved her. Oh for fucks sake, who was she fooling? They weren't in love, it was fake as shit and purely for attention, love wasn't a thing between her and Zach, more like deep rooted loathing disguised and pure loving.

She drilled into her mind a while back Jade, sweaty, panting and pretty after a workout in the gym. she told herself to stop looking as it was invasive, but could you blame her? Jade was the most beautiful thing to grace her eyes. Whenever she saw Zach like that, for example, it did nothing to her. No reaction, no deep love, nothing. Just emptiness. 

She felt hollow. dull, like an unpolished gemstone in the dust. She barely felt a hand push itself into her shoulder, it felt like needles on skin, yet she spun her head around, hoping to see a black haired girl with a large green bow holding her ponytail and sage eyes and her varsity jacket, smiling and telling her it was all a big joke. Instead she saw purple, woeful eyes with lavender hair and a purple jacket with white jeans.

"Hey Alex, you doing alright?" Light smiled at her gravely, and Alex just felt more tears trip down her face. Acidic, cold yet hot, and she felt them spill.

"..No.. Not..." Alex felt arms around her, a hug, and she felt herself unravelling, breaking down, the floodgates opening. Her world broke, shattered, her body felt limp, dead, unmoving.

"Alex, it's okay. we'll find her, you'll be with her soon." Alex felt her brother's words wrap around her like a warm, heavy blanket, keeping her down.

"..Gracias Hermanito...." Alex smiled, he just hugged her tighter.

"De nada Alex." Light brushed his fingers through her hair, its was slightly knotted. Alex heard him sigh almost regretfully, and she pondered why he was sighing like such. 

"Alex, I found something earlier. I didn't want to tell you in case to get your hopes up, but I found a blood trail while walking through the woods earlier. it looked slightly dried and I was trying to clear my head after finding out what happened, I lied when I said "I'm going to the skate park'. Light air quoted himself, then continued." I followed it and found it led into an abandoned looking facility. what i suspect happened is Jade got attacked by someone or something, and hid there for her own safety, I think she is hiding out there, and I think she may be too weak to leave by herself. I want to go there and help, but i think its going to be dangerous, so I was gonna get some of our friends like-"

"I want to help." Alex spat out, pulling her face alway from Light, her face still soaked in tears yet as hard as stone.

"Alex, no, you don't want to do that, please." Light almost begged her, why didn't he want her to go? he was nervous of her getting hurt, but she was stronger than him and a lot of their friend group surprisingly, if anything he would get hurt.

"I'm going Light, I want to find her!" Light sighed at this, and smiled at her with a look that can only be described as regret.

"Alright, tomorrow get everyone of our friends together, we'll meet in front of the forest by the school, but are you sure you want to tag along Alex?" Light seemed so worried, Alex almost didn't want to go through with it, but Jade kept her going, the thought she could still be alive kept her going.

"Yes, I do, I will do whatever it takes."

"Alright."

♦︎

heheehehe angst/comfort but its not gonna end good :3

small bit of spanish but i dont know spanish 

sillying it up!