🥀 Mon amour, je désolé. 🥀 (LEVI POV; LEVIGHT)

CONTENTS:

based on flee the facility

Light and Jaxx are criminals who run in an abadoned facility for background info if you couldnt tell

Betrayal

Additonal info: Jaxx has a half-robotic arm in this as mentioned in Consequences, his normal arm got blown off in an explosion 

platonic Liaxx 

Light has to try and capture/kill Levi as apart of his job

Levi loves Light and Light loves him back but he just goes job > love fr

Jaxx didnt know that btw nor does he know the squad in this au, he just heard of em from light

TRIGGER WARNING: MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH AND GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF BLOOD.

📼

L E V I

Levi sprinted across the long, cold halls of the facility, smelling rust all around him. 

They were all fucking dead. All of them. Alex, Sora, Charli, even Candi died. Only him and Luca were left, but they were separated. Even the z-squad was dead, Zach? Skye? Erza? Darkness? Jade? Drake? all dead.

Light fucking betrayed them. He led them here for some guy he called Jaxx. Jaxx had some ugly ass red spiky hair and a glowing gas mask, also red. he didn't know if Jaxx's hair was bloody or dyed, and he didn't want to know. He had these crimson eyes that pierced right into someone like a dagger to the heart, and Levi thought that maybe he wears red to not stain and walk around coated in blood like some medal of honor.

Why was he worried about this stranger? what about Light? The skateboarder dude? The purple one? Light always seem to just be chill, not some psychopath! For fucks sake as soon as Jaxx said Light could kill them, he did. He killed Luca and Charli so casually, it's like he cared for no one but Jaxx, and awaited his very beck and call. But Levi scratched that instantly, he saw the scared, almost disgusted look as Jaxx shot her through the skull, leaving a bloody bullet rolling on the ground along with some tissue and brain bits. he gagged at the thought of it, his best friend shot by a stranger and led astray by a man they thought they could once trust. 

Light was just fucking SICK.

He heard loud bangs behind him, along with screams. 

Luca's screams.

Levi turned around, hearing another guttural scream. 

Luca was fucking dead.

His brother was dead.

Levi was so fucking stupid for trusting Light would care, trusting Light would protect them, trusting light would love them.

Trusting Light would love him.

He heard a click from behind him.

He swung is head around, his throat meeting with the cold end of a pistol, at the other end Light holding the trigger. his face was cold, unwelcoming, dark, empty, lost of emotion.  

"Light, put the gun down." 

Nothing.

"Light."

Nothing again.

"Light. Please."

Light seems unfazed.

"Light. Don't do this, it doesn't have to go this way. Listen, I can join ya and the red-head, Jacks? just don't pull the trigger." Levi smiled nervously.

Light seemed surprised at this, slightly lowering his gun. 

Levi took this as an opportunity the slap Light across his gas mask, hitting so hard it broke some of the glass on it. Levi swerved around, letting his legs take him as fast as he can go.

Escape.

Escape.

Escape.

He felt something pierce through his leg, feeling dripping hot liquids come out.

Blood.

it was a deep crimson, dribbling onto the white tiles beside more dried blood.

How many other had died here?

Levi started to feel more spilling out, staining his jeans and the tile. he begun to feel weaker, and he heard the cocking of the gun again.

there was a loud bang and he felt his body fall, and lose consciousness.

Life had left him behind.

📼

L I G H T

Levi was dead. Light had killed him.

He killed his friend.

The man he protected.

The man he cared for.

The man he loved.

Light felt a cold arm wrap around him, a side hug. and saw a grin of shark like teeth alongside crimson eyes and pale skin.

Jaxx.

"Good job, I didn't think ya had it in you." Jaxx giggled, and Light laughed a real sounding laugh.

But it wasn't a real laugh, was it?

Jaxx shook him with the mentioned arm around him. he metallic texture touching his back.

"C'mon, wanna go get something to drink?" Jaxx smiled again and unravelled his arm from Light, walking away as if he knew the answer already.

Light turned to the dead body of Levi, observing the gaping hole in the back of his head, gushing with thick blood. he could even see some bits of his brain. 

He turned his back to Levi's dead body, never to see it again.

📼

I hate happiness btw if you couldnt tell <3