🍂 Mon Cher Homme Mort. 🍂 (LIGHT + JAXX POV; Soright/Liaxx)

Light talks to Sora's dead body.

VERY GRAPHIC AND BLOODY. VERY DARK. 

DEAD DOVE: DO NOT EAT.

ANGST YEAH BABYYY WOOOO SADNESSS ANGST DEPRESSION

Jaxx POV!!! YES!!

---

Light thought back to everything he has just done. He killed all his friends, blood streaked across the floor, bits of brains and tissues scattered, squishing under his boots. he lay on the ground next to a dead body, the body of his best friend.

In the friend group, he never felt accepted, he always felt left out. everyone had a partner, a best friend they could rely on, and Light just felt.. Alone. no one wanted to be that person to him, until Sora came along. Sora understood him, got his humor and they laughed and talked for hours on end, teasing around with the other members of their friend group. Sora made him feel confident, happy, happy to live and breathe. but he was gone. Gone by his other best friends hands.

Light sighed, feeling drying blood seep into his hoodie and the cold floor against his hands.

"Hey Sora.. nice to.. see ya again." Light mumbled, already beginning to get choked up.

"You know, I miss you bud, sorry you had to go out like that. all im gonna say is it wasnt up to me."

...

"God, what am I doing? im talking to dead corpse." he looked over to Sora. 

Sora was sliced open, guts, intestines and other organs visible and drenched in blood. his ribs were broken, and Light could see his heart, dead, no heartbeat whatsoever. his eyes were wide open, shocked, surprised, empty. his face was stained in his own blood, soaked and sprinkled across his whole corpse. his throat was torn, ripped right from his body. it was still bleeding, and his tubes leading into his body where visible. Sora's mouth was locked open, trying to scream, but he couldn't.

"Y'know, i know you are probably trying to drag me to .hell with you... Nevermind, you'd never be in hell anyways, you'd be in heaven, I wonder when I die if I'll go to hell or limbo. I know heaven is somewhere I'll never be, its for people who have done no wrong. I have killed so many Sora, before you, I've been doing this for 3 years now. i picked this job up at 13, I don't regret anything I have done." He knew that was a lie though, and he knew Sora knew too.

"Sora, do you forgive me? i know you don't obviously, don't even answer that. You can't anyway, you are dead, by the way, did i ever introduce you to my buddy? The guy that killed you, his name is Jaxx. He's really sweet once ya get to know him, murder is just his job, he does get pleasure in it though, that concerns me." Light laughed dryly for the second time that day. "So i get your first impressions weren't good, but you'll get to know him better, I swear."

...

"Sora you don't have to give me the silent treatment, just talk to me." Light giggled to himself, not stopping for a second.

god. he was crazy. he was crazy.

"Sora, please, your making me laugh!" Light giggled, yet his giggled slowly dissolved to sobs, gibberish and ineligible words spilling from his mouth like a river.

---

Jaxx watched from the other room, sighing. He could TELL Light cared about these people from the beginning, he could tell when Light grew attachments to them. He would get all nervous and jittery talking about their murders, when Jaxx picked out weapons usually, Light was there to help, but he just stood into the corner, eyes looking dull and zoning into space. This wasn't the first time Light talked to bodies, he had already talked to the blonde one more than once. Jaxx sighed, ripping into another bit of human flesh. it was chewy, red and staining, it tasted metallic, rich and like iron. Of course, he knew his body eating obsession was as odd as Light talking to the bodies, but Light already judged him for his cannibalistic habits anyway, so what did it matter? he luckily had sharp teeth naturally, it being easy to shred the flesh of his victims to bones. He watched Light talk the the dead body of the blue boy, wondering what he used to be to his best friend.

--- 

Jaxx did give Light a hug later lols and Light broke down again

final chapter (IGHS) is gonna be a Light and Jaxx focus, do y'all want it in the present or in the future?