🌸 Rollerskates 🌸 (Dralex)

C   O   N   T  E   N    T  S  :

Drake and Alex go roller skating!

Fluff 4 them lolz

I hate straight people /j

Mutual crushes bc fuck you no official romance here!

TAKES PLACE IN 2020, LUCA, LEVI AND SORA ARE NOT PRESENT, IN THIS AU JAXX CAME BACK EARLIER THEN BEFORE!!

If you are wondering, most my fics are gonna be named after Lovejoy song names hehe

this is so cringey

more silly of a fic at some point

It was a nice fall afternoon, 2:09 PM on October 4th to be exact. the leaves were falling off the trees glazed in a bronze hue, the smell of pumpkin everywhere (both from pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin carvings for October).  It was warmish outside, yet looked like it would rain later off of the darkness brewing on the horizon line. Alex was sitting, scrolling through Tiktoks. Mainly the squad related ones, they were all pretty funny, she giggled a lot. She was scrolling through as she slowly grew bored until she came upon an ad for a new roller skating rink that just opened near the Squad house. She glanced over the ad a few times, wondering who she could take with her. Light? nah he'd probably prefer skateboarding. Jade? she'd probably get pissed from falling over and break something/someone or get too loud and competitive. Drake? Yeah, he sounds right! He was quiet, nice, sweet.. cute.. pretty hair.. adorable laugh... Stay focused Alex!

Alex went onto the website and bought tickets, all she needed to do was pick them up for her and Drake for their cute date- i mean hang out day! yeah.. But firstly..

"DRAKE!~" Alex yelled, walking into her garden. Drake was admiring the roses, and he turned his head to look at her. The sun glistened across his face, god, he looked like an angel. Alex caught herself staring, blushing immensely. He smiled at her, he almost looked as he was blushing.. Alex, stop deluding yourself! "So.. Um.. I was wondering Drake... I got these tickets to the new roller skate rink for later today and wondered if ya wanted to go with me??" Alex chuckled nervously.

Drake looked so heartfelt, like Alex had reached out the hold his hand dearly in hers. 

"I'd love to, Alex, that sound amazing." He was blushing softly and had the corners of his lips pricked up. 

"Alright! bye!" Alex turned around and ran, her Mary Jane shoes slapping against the outside rigid stone path.

She entered the kitchen, entering to see Light laying on the countertop with his legs dangling off and Jaxx leaning on his forearms and just talking to each other. They stopped when Alex walked in, looking over to her flustered face.

"Hey Alex, why do ya look like a tomato?" Jaxx said, now resting his head on his right hand.

"You're one to talk about looking like a tomato, Jaxx." Light smiled to jaxx, to which he got back a playful swat on the shoulder. Jaxx took a drink of his coffee he had in his crimson mug.

"Uhm.. Uh.. I may have.. Askeddrakeout..." Alex stuttered on her own words, fumbling with her feet and playing with her hair.