🌸 Movie Night 🌸 (Jalexx)

C   O     N     T    E    N    T     S    :

Alex and Jaxx cuddle and watch The Addams Family Values

Rlly short bc i suckk at stuff like this, srry >-<

*     *    *     *     *     *     *      *        *

Alex snuggled further into Jaxx's red leather jacket and white shirt, breathing into it. she had her hand laying on his chest beside her face, their legs intertwined into one and other. Jaxx's arms wrapped further around her, softly smiling at her. Alex was just wearing one of Jaxx's black T-shirts and some comfy shorts.

"Ya sure you wanna watch it?? we can just cuddle. Plus, you cant really see the screen with your face all up in my chest sweetie." Jaxx laughed, combing his fingers through Alex's golden locks of hair.

"Mhm!!" Alex hummed, turning her head to the side so she could see the screen, and Jaxx clicked play on the remote.

Alex, of course, instantly grew a liking to Wednesday, of course, one of her favorite series ever was the Wednesday series. Jaxx personally preferred Gomez and Morticia, they reminded him of himself and Alex. 

Jaxx, about an hour into the movie, felt Alex breathing softly on his chest. he smiled, propping himself up against the armrest. he paused and turned off the movie, scooping his girlfriend under her thighs, and carrying them both up to their room, and unceremoniously dumping Alex onto their bed.

Alex woke up, still dazed after that, and glanced up at her boyfriend. "Jaxx??... Wwhy arent we on the couch??" Alex's eyes drooped, attempting to stabilize herself. 

"You fell asleep darling. I just took you upstairs, now go to sleep." Jaxx pulled the covers over her and took off his jacket.

"Noooo.... Back to the movie..." Alex yawned mid-sentence, snuggling into bed.

Jaxx chuckled, going to the bathroom to brush his teeth, then coming back to get into bed with his girlfriend.

When he got into bed, Alex instantly snuggled up to him. She seemed so... peaceful. So calm, so serene. Jaxx loved her. He rapped his arms around her, letting every thought he had fade away until it was just... her <3

-----------------------------------------

I need me a female jaxx in my life istg 😭