Je Ne Dors Pas. (LIGHT POV)

SET IN THE FUTURE: 1 YEAR AHEAD.

Light dies! its his last moments alive!

READY FOR ANGST? YOUR GONNA GET NO HAPPY ENDINGS FROM ME FELLAS.

I mean cmon. its ME. angst is inevitable 

GROSS IMAGERY! MAJOR BLOOD MENTIONS! VOMITING! DEATH! SUICIDE MENTION!

technically dead dove: do not eat fic

☀︎

Lights Point of View (P.O.V)

This was it. This was the end, blood was gushing out of me, thick dark crimson liquid, trickling, crawling down my face like a spider ready to bite at any second and poison me and put me out my misery. 

I felt breath get punched out my lungs, ripped away from me, crushed, dead, limp, no breath entered or left, frozen in place, like rose vines wrapped around my lungs, beautiful and red, yet stabbing with thorns and ripping into my body, tearing me apart form the inside, like someone reached into my chest and shredded my body apart from inside to out.

Blood trickled and seeped down my chin, and at that point I couldn't tell if it was from the gaping wound stuffed with a bullet and some dust in my empty excuse of head or my mouth oozing blood out. blood escaped me, getting onto everything, clothes, hair, face, floor, it was like a plague, covering everything it could, every surface, every other dead person beside me, the smell of rust was like some lingering poisonous gas, as well as the taste clambering down my throat, into my stomach, bubbling, waiting to be puked into a huge splatter onto the floor. I felt my guts churn like gears in a machine, creaking and groaning. 

I was slowly loosing my own body. I didn't feel his legs or arms, did I ever even have those? I don't remember them at this point. I saw a flash of a golden figure fall over onto the floor, how with red and screams of agony and I knew Candi was a dead woman now, shaking, bleeding, crying on the cold stone floors.

I felt like an earthquake was arising in my body, I flipped myself, holding myself up  by my bleeding, aching hands and my back arched and i felt acidic maroon liquids pour off my tongue and onto the floor, covering it over in blood again. i was so exhausted, life had me FUCKED UP since the start, and it had finally had enough of tormenting me and decided to end it all for me. my body crumbled, falling back onto the vomited blood, by i didn't care to move, i just let it soak into my clothes and absorbed it into a giant stain. my guts swirled, causing me to lurch up again and spray more vile blood vomit around i coughed, it felt like my body was trying to kill itself at that point, but i knew i wasn't gonna get out alive anyhow, left to die. alone.

Tiny sparks appeared in my vision, little stars to guide me to heaven. Who was i fucking fooling? I'm not going to heaven, I'm going straight down to hell. i would've tried to laugh dryly, but my throat felt it had been ripped out of me, so no sound or air could come out. my body felt like it was rotting from the inside to out, my organs are all probably dead anyway, why do i care? Everything began to fade together, mixing into one, words, people, bodies, clothes, it all became one to me, nothing was separate, everything was connected. my vision clouded more, everything was foggy. but i didn't close my eyes, if i closed them, they wouldn't open again. i just held on.

What would life be like if Alex didn't come that day? I've pondered this hundreds of times, and i knew the answer, She would be depressed, try to kill herself maybe. She would already know about the place, try to look for her dead friends, and die. if she didn't, she would question me on where they are, and i'd have to rat out my own boss and co-worker, and I'd never be able to return home. She'd hate me for it, I know she would, I killed her boyfriend, the woman she loved, and all her friends. she'd obviously detest me, want me dead too. Probably would kill me, Alex wouldn't forgive me, if she ever saw me again she would kill me instantly, luckily for me, she's gone, and when I die, we'll be separated, she'll be with her friends, i'll be burning for my sins. I wish I had ended it all, just a rope to the neck and it would all be over, a gun to the head, a knife to the heart, I wish I had done all that before I had to deal with all this. i wish i had just blown my brains out earlier.

I heard ringing, everything else was gone now,, the screams the gunshots, the cries, everything was gone, replayed by a loud ringing getting louder by the second. any noise was muffled, faint, almost gone from anything i heard, i was... alone. gone, i drifted away from the world, at least i think, but the smell of blood and smoke drifting around kept me grounded. i felt around with my hand, i couldn't feel a thing. my eyes felt heavy, slowly bringing themselves down, locking shut, until i just decided it was time to let go. I let in one last strained, painful breath of air, then let it all go, leaving everything i was behind.

☀︎

TASTE THE ANGST!!

ooohhhh tasty character death i like!

this isnt the last of this au, i may change the name to LVJY AU instead, thoughts??