🍂 La vie est une maladie 🍂 (LIGHT POV)

WEEOOO WEEOO regret alarm!

angst 

Hurt NO comfort! 

MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH BTW!!!!

Light does NO WRONG!!!! HE IS INNOCENT!!!!!!

HEAVY GORE AT THE END, LOTS OF DEATH.

Him is Jaxx btw heehoo

context of why Light was bringing his friends to the facility, he only befriended them due to them being easy targets, Alex was only roped in because he wanted to cheer her up. he didn't mean for her to get trapped.

☆º.

Light couldn't believe he was genuinely going through with it.

He was going to kill his friends, and his sister.

He stood in front of the forest gate, tinted orange and rusty, creaking and croaking. slightly ajar due to the wind cracking it open. It felt like dry skin to touch, flaking and cracking apart, yet if stained one's fingers with rust.

The wind combed through Lights hair, and his breath was taken away. The air danced around him like ice, breathing down his neck. He felt warmth overtake him suddenly, radiating from his shoulder. a sound flowed through the ice air, cutting into it like butter.

"Hey Light, ready to go? You said something about the facility, you sure it is here?" Alex had doubt, discomfort and worry stitched into her eyes. Light sighed, this was possibly one of his last times seeing her eyes.

"Alex, if you are uncomfortable, don't come." Light kept trying to push her not to go, yet she never took the hint.

"Light, this is possibly dangerous, I want to protect you and her. for everyone." Alex had determination that couldn't be wavered, and light felt tears prick at his eyes, not from inspiration though, fear. Fear for his sisters life.

He led them through the forest, led them astray, led life away from them. Light felt like his legs suddenly transformed to lead,weighing him down, like how they would be in their graves. At least HE would be happy, Light thought, venom in his throat, but he wasn't mad at HIM. only Light was mad at himself, he shouldn't have told Alex, but fuck it, he made his bed, now he had to lay in it. they got to the entrance of the facility, Light mentally reminding himself to congratulate HIM for how well HE cleaned it. it still had ivy and vines and moss drenching it, but it looked never used, perfect.

"What is this freaky shit??" Zach and Drake muttered in unison, and Light internally laughed dryly. they always said the same things, too bad that would be one of their last things said.

"Light, how to we get in?" He felt a tap on his shoulder and a scared, high voice behind him, Charli. She was clung to Luca, and Levi just stood beside them, blank with no emotions, per normal.

"I dont know, try random combinations, When i came here the first time, the door was open for anyone to walk in!"

"What do you mean it was open when you first came here??" Erza glanced over to him. "You mean someone KNEW the code RIGHT before you and you still went in?! Light you risked your life! the killer could've been right behind you!" She shrieked, and everyone agreed. Light mumbled and stuttered before Zach stepped in.

"Relax guys, when we get back we can tell the cops about this whole operation." Zach crossed his arms, shrugging.

"Yeah, tell them Jade is dead?? Tell them my closest friend ever is dead?" Alex punched him in the shoulder.

"Alex, we dont know if my sister is dead, please." Darkness said, holding onto Skye's arm.

"She is. She is dead. She had been missing for DAYS. no calls, no texts, no notes, nothing. she is gone, lets just get this over with." Alex walked over to the keypad and started writing down random combinations while everyone watched.

Of course, Light knew the code. He knew it all along. He has known it for months now. He knows where everything is in the facility. Except HIS room, HE had given permission for Light to go inside, but he wants to respect HIS privacy.

Finally, after what FELT like hours, Alex cracked the code.

10 - 1 - 24 - 24. 

Of course, it was a code. A code for a name. He had no idea how long they had been there, he would guess about 30 minutes. 

"Alright! Lets go get Jade!!" Alex stormed into the facility, everyone quickly behind, Light last.

"Alright, Lets go!" Alex shouted proudly, almost trying to cover up her fear, but everyone could tell, everyone.

"Alex, shush! the killer could be here and hear you!" Sora whisper-shouted.

"Yeah Al-." Darkness was cut off by a loud bang, everyone glancing down to her chest. right in below her sternum. 

"I..E...I" Blood soaked her clothing rapidly, leaving her to tumble and shake like a dying fish.

"Run!!" Sora screamed, everyone running to the exit, Yet, they saw the exit close, and Light by the keypad, with the Numbers typed in.

10 - 1 - 24 - 24.

J -   A -   X  -   X.

"I'm sorry." Light whispered, then a red thing came from around the corner. spiky red hair, crimson eyes with a thirst that only blood could feed, a glowing red gas mask, metal arm, almost like a cyborg. He had a giant axe, and sliced clean through Skye's head. He looked to everyone else, and his eyes widened from a sick joy. He began to ravage, killing left and right.

Light helped, shooting and stabbing everyone close. he killed Drake, Erza, Luca. He felt blood splatter across his back, watching blood trickling out his sisters dead back. he blinked away his white hot tears. he could cry later. not now, he knew if he let his emotions get the better of him now, someone would escape and the operation would be blown. He saw a black figure run around the corner as Charli had her head sliced into and bone cracked and brains splattered, Light followed the black figure.

----- 

THREE FANFICS IN ONE MONTH???????? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

heehoo Scum coming soon!!! then its golden hour!