🌼 Better Date 🌸 (Lucalevi)

C    O   N    T    E    N   T  S   :

Aluca and Alevi

Luca and Levi arguing (they are such bros)

Light is going insane 

polyamory relationship (Luca and Levi aren't dating they just share a gf)

Light gets the glock and is about to do fucked up shit

Gun violence/getting shot

*   *   *   *    *    *    *     *    *   *   *

Levi and Luca's loud voices echoed on the walls, they were having an argument over Alex in the living room, again! Charli was banging her head into a wall, Jaxx and Sora left an hour ago (yes Luca and Levi have been arguing for more then an hour), and Light was clutching a pillow over his head, having a 'if they talk about this shit for another minute i will murder everyone here then myself' kinda look on his face. Alex was sitting on the couch, looking between the two as the yelled at eachother.

"Okay you go out will her all the time!! it's fair i get to have some days, you also hang out with her the most out of all of us, right Sora and Jaxx?" Luca turned his head to the couch behind him.

Charli stopped banging her head on the wall for a second. "They left a while ago." She continued banging her head.

Levi, ingoring Charli said, "You hang out with her just as much as me!! just because i wanna go out with her now doesn't mean she cant go out with you after or tomorrow!! quit getting so pissed over it!!" Levi groaned.

"Me?? hanging out with her as much as you? the fuck?? no one hangs out with her more thwn you do, stop hogging her for once and let me just have a date with her!! I feel like she needs a break form always being with you." Luca glared into Levi's onyx eyes.

"I personally think Alex would prefer a date with me her best friend AND boyfriend. I mean, c'mon, its pretty obvious who her favorite boyfriend is."

"YOU LITTLE BITCH" Luca jumped on Levi and the two began wrestling  on the floor, kicking, punching, scratching, everything.

"Charli, Gun. now." Light held his hand up and Charli chucked him her gun. and he caught it, and shot the roof repetitively, startling everyone in the room except for Charli.

"Charli, Why does Light have a gun??..."Alex's voice quivered, eyes wide and with a forced, nervous smile on her face.

"I gave it to him" Charli said, with not a drop of emotion in her voice.

"Why would you do that??" Alex breathed out.

"Because he asked for it." 

Another two loud gunshots.

"I swear to fucking god if all of you don't fucking leave this room I will shoot all you and then myself, maybe i'll fucking cut some bitches up. Want to fucking get dismembered and die?? want that you guys?? if you don't want your life to be up and gone i suggest you leave the room now. Im fucking serious. I not taking your guys's bullshit. GET THE FUCK OUT."

Everyone rushed out the room instantly leaving Light alone.

Sora then walked through the door. "Hey Light!! did Levi and Luca stop arguin- AAAHHH" Sora screamed and fell to the floor. Light shot him in the leg.

"LIGHT WHAT THE FUCK! YOU JUST SHOT SORA!!" Jaxx yelled at him. 

Light pointed the gun at Jaxx's head. "Get out or you're next, but i'll be nice and put you out your misery quickly since you are best friend #4, Sora was only best friend #5 anyway."

Jaxx bolted out the room, quickly throwing Sora over his shoulder, jumping in his car and rushing Sora to the hospital.

----------------------------------------

My bro didn't let that one slide, got the gun and everything 💀💀

Charli just left not bc she was actually scared of Light btw, she just knew he wanted to be alone, she came back like 10 minutes later and Light didnt shoot her, Luca almost got shot bc he thought it was safe to come back too.