🥀 Ma cheri, Ma âme sœur 🥀 (LUCA POV; Charluca)

ANGST WOOOO

all my stories are angst now.. theres no stopping it (you MAY get some less angst ones soon, actually nvm fuck you all)

HE/THEY LUCA!! FUCK YOU ALL!!

HEAVY GORE WARNING, DEAD DOVE DO NOT EAT VIBES. 

Luca always knew they wanted her. 

Charlotte Grace.

Charli.

He loved her orange curls, round rosy cheeks and freckled face, big amber doe eyes, matching with her peachy skin. he found her adorable. 

Too bad she didn't see them the same.

Charli's love bloomed like roses, always opening her petals to love, getting picked, then the love would wilt, and she would die, yet she would soon bloom again.

The roses didnt bloom whenever she was around Luca though.

they wilted around them.

Charlie clung to luca like a thorn, something he seemed indifferent about. on one hand, the thorn was something that he didnt seem to feel, yet he felt like a knife in his heart. 

Luca hadn't known what an actual knife through the chest would feel like.

Until Light.

There they were, bleeding out on the floor, blood smeared on their face. his eyes blurred, staring around. he saw charli, she was running, trying to run. but it was in vain. an axe swung, and a crack was heard, her skull split messily into two. and she collapsed to the floor. 

she was dead on the spot, her brain almost fell out of her head, blood seeped out of it and stained the floors.

Luca reached out, pathetically crawling to her. He wrapped his arms around her dying body.  her eyes were bloodshot, wide, and even with her head split open, she was still beautiful in luca's eyes.

Luca kissed her bloody cheeks, her split nose, her almost ripped lips, her near broken teeth, her bloody shoulders, her bloody hands, her.

"Charli.. you can't hear me, but i love you. i will be here with you, holding you, until we are in heaven together, until we are safe, and i can tell you again how much i love you." Tears fell down Luca's face, mixing with the blood.

"I love you Charli.. i love you Charli.. I love you Char.." 

His mind went blank, he felt his eyelids falling, yet let them shut, and let himself finally pass on, holding hands with his dismembered crush.

HI GUYS! HERE YOU GO!