🥀 Mon sang, c'est comme cosmique étoilés. 🥀 (JADE POV; Jadex)

C    O    N    T    E    N    T    S    :

Highschool AU

Jock!Jade x PopularGirl!Alex

Zalex is heavily mentioned and is apart of the story

Unrequited love (NEVER REQUITED EVER HAHHA)

Zach is also a jock btw

Z-squad and Inquisitormaster!squad are friends.

Jade is a little obsessed with alex.

Jade never felt jealousy to anyone. She was sometimes greedy or even prideful, but never jealous!

Well, until today.

There they were, acting so picture perfect. Alex had her arms wrapped around zach, staring into each other eyes lovingly. they looked so happy..

Too bad they were just as plastic as barbie dolls.

Whenever she hung out with Alex, it was always about Zach. You may be thinking 'Aww!' but no! it was always 'Zach keeps ignoring me' or 'I saw Zach kissing another girl!', she once hung out with Erza and Zach and all he spoke about was 'Alex was flirting with this other guy' or blah blah blah. yet the next day, they were hugging and kissing and being so touchy.. it made her sick. Alex was the pretty popular girl and Zach was the hot jock! they were perfect! no they weren't. Everyday Jade dealt with more and more bullshit from them! She was on the verge of breaking, luckily Darkness and Erza calmed her. The two always had her back. Darkness, her real sister and Erza, someone who she viewed as a sister. 

Occasionally, Light and her would rant to each other about the annoying shit Alex and Zach did. it was fun to have someone relate to her, but she knew no one related to how she felt about Alex, her pretty, blonde long hair with those cute pigtails and those amber eyes... God, she was obsessed. 

Her eyes were always to Alex, observing her, watching, loving. But Alex was always looking elsewhere, to Zach or another guy. Jade didn't blame her. Jade was so.. boring! She was just some black haired girl with anger issues who played sports with Alex's boyfriend. She was probably only popular because she was the only female on the team, she always felt eyes on her during practice or P.E. She HATED it, she only liked it when it was Alex. Her friends were people she didn't mind looking at her, but jesus.. when it was Alex, she swears she felt fireworks across her body, both pretty and painful, because she knew Alex never spared her a glance otherwise unless they were hanging out with their friends.

No wonder Jade wore green so much, it's the color of envy. She was so fucking jealous. She wanted to be in Zach's shoes, and him in hers, to know how it felt to love Alex with no reciprocation.

They weren't even good together! Zach cheated on Alex almost every day of the... God, why was Jade making Alex seem so innocent? She cheats on him too! even more then he does to her! They are so fucking toxic, yet Jade wants what they have so badly, just to hold, kiss, caress and just to love Alex. But she knew if she was Alex they would be better, a lot better than Alex and Zach are. Yet Jade knew she wouldn't ever have Alex, Alex didn't love her, she never will. Jade wants Alex, yet Alex wouldn't ever be hers. it is fine though, just seeing her from afar is enough.

But its not REALLY enough, is it Jade?

Jade walked home that day, yet she suddenly felt like her head had exploded into pieces, she toppled over, seeing crimson seep onto the pavement. she felt her body be dragged away, pulled away from life itself, yet she had no strength to hold on, she just closed her eyes and let life leave her behind

This is rushed so im sorry 

this fic is Jade being a sad lesbian and gets kidnapped/killed

Btw small hc in this AU that Alex has comphet and is actually lesbian <3 

Yes the title is a title of a Lovejoy song from their new album fucking fight me