🌼 Dreams of Shooting Stars 🌸 (Charjade + Dright)

C    O    N    T    E    N     T    S    :

º

º

º

 º    ★   *   ☆     º     *    ★   *   ☆     º     *     ★   *   ☆     º    *    ★   *   ☆     º    *   ★   º

Drake x Light (Romantic)

Charli x Jade (Romantic)

Charli & Light (Platonic)

Drake & Jade (Platonic; formerly romantic)

Charli & Jade and Drake & Light go stargazing together!!

Drake and Jade get closure for their break up, it gets angsty there but dw it gets better!

º    ★   *   ☆     º     *    ★   *   ☆     º     *     ★   *   ☆     º    *    ★   *   ☆     º    *   ★   º

Charli lent her head on the kitchen counter, nibbling on a little bit of the waffle she was eating, doting on what she would do today while flicking through the news on her phone. Truly, she had no care for the news, she had just scrolled through TikTok, instagram and other social medias for so long she had grown bored. nothing interesting was on the news. she kicked her heels together, slouching further into the stool she sat on. she took a sip of a Frappuccino she got from Starbucks earlier that morning, and sighed. The coldness hung over the air like fog, and she shivered. she snuggled further into the sage green sweater she was wearing, breathing in the soft smell of jasmine filling her senses. She twirled and brushed through her auburn hair with her gentle fingers. She perked her head up when she heard a door creak open, followed with hard footsteps. She knew who's footsteps those were. She smiled when she felt strong yet careful hands wrap themselves around her, and a pale chin rest on her shoulder.

"Morning honey." Jade mumbled under her breath, messy obsidian black hair drooping over her gorgeous fern eyes. For a strong, fierce, powerful woman, she sure was gentle with Charli. She was rude and violent to everyone and anyone but Charli, of course most of the violence was just Jade and the others play-fighting, but it was fun to watch none the less.

"Baby, are you alright? You zoned out for a second" Jade's worried tone snapped Charli back to reality. Her heart slightly fluttered and the pet name.

"Mhm.. I'm fine sweetie.." Charli reached her arm up to caress Jade's face, in which Jade leaned into. Charli turned her head and pecked Jade on her soft cheek.

"Can you two stop being so romantic right in front of me and Drake??"A voice came from behind them which completely ruined the mood. 

Jade unravelled her arms from Charli, much to Charli's dislike, and turned to look at the voice, while Charli twisted in her seat to look at the voice as well. The voice was from a VERY unamused Light, sitting next to Drake who has his arm wrapped around Light shoulder.

"Yeah you comment on us 'being so romantic' with your boyfriends arm drooped over your shoulder, shut it." Jade snapped, glaring at Light. Light blushed, Mumbling a small "Touché." and nudging closer to Drake, who giggled at his boyfriend's reaction.