Random rant abt alex's controversies no one asked for

people are sooo parasocial about the squad sometimes.......... 'the squad doesnt like alex' those are her brother and closest friends, they love her to death, like womp womp the thing with zach didnt work out but if you look at the friends that stayed vs the friends that left you can clearly see who they trust more... i like zach but the way people say alex is a liar because she had no proof even though zach didnt either is just.. ick.. 

not to mention most of the stuff they pull against her is from YEARS ago/wasnt even her. one time i saw an alex hater call HER the bad person for giggling at a joke zach made while dickriding zach/jade about it, it was abt misgendering luca btw, and its CRAZY how quick they were to claiming zach and jade knew no better.... yes they did. they made the joke not her. 

also claiming she is a pedo bc she apparently dated zach underage. if you did basic fucking math, this is ENTIRELY disproven btw. zach would've been 19 when they were dating, with alex as 23. people may say some shit like 'that is still a weird age gap' but calling her a pedo for it is weird in itself. 

'Mr. Jaws said she cheated on him for months before' still, zach would've been an adult even then, calling her a pedo is weird. also, what if we go off the same logic you did for alex? what is he is lying? he has no evidence or nothing, its just words against words. 

saying she 'cheated on zach with levi' let me get this straight. to you, cheating is literal bait to snatch up alevi shippers, which was a very popular ship at the time and still is. dont you think if alex was ACTUALLY cheating on him with Levi, they would've dated by now? no you havent, bc you are a fucking idiot.

also, the todoroki body pillow thing. i think people are illiterate. ALEX SAID HERSELF IT WASNT A SEXUAL THING. she just likes todoroki's character, if she ships over any fictional character its a grown ass man (levi ackerman)

the fashion famous hair thing, claiming she think black hair styles are funny. dude have you seen that crappy fashion famous afro?? that is rlly low quality, all the hair there looks funny/low quality, trying to pull that up as a point makes you sound like an idiot.

'she forces her voice' its a character you moron. ALL of the squad except for levi and jaxx force their voices. do you think any of them sound like that irl or are you stupid.

also they blame her for things she didnt even do... crazy world we live in they see a successful woman having fun and they call her all sorts of things. not to mention a lack of proof backing up their claims.. freaks. 

Honestly atp i may just remove Z-squad from my story's "will do's" because their stans are so whiny....