🌸 Realization 🌸 (Charlight)

A.K.A Light realizes he loves Charli

*    *     *     *     *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Light didn't like Charli. 

he only saw her as a friend, despite her constant pursuing of him. usually in among us they both were treated like garbage by the rest of the squad, so they usually stuck together, either with Luca or just together. 

He will admit, he loved those times alone with her. She was so relaxed and less insistent. She told him she didn't want to actually be or sound creepy to him, and Light reassured her she did nothing of the sort. he didn't mind.

He stuck with her all rounds of among us, and Charli made some flirty jokes to him for the camera. As much as he pretended the be frustrated and annoyed by them, he secretly found them really nice. 

Light may like Charli.

Charli was always so sweet to him, and cared about him like in ways others didn't. She's fun to be around, and they hung out often, even off the recording. Charli was so pretty, bubbly and sweet. Light liked hanging out with her, laughing with her, being with her.

Light likes Charli.

She's the best. her amber eyes, her auburn hair, she is just... perfect. he adores her. She and him, they went on dates. they one day just.. started dating. Nothing was said, no communication to it, they just knew. like two pieces of a puzzle, like the sun and the moon. Light is the moon, and Charli is the sun. Charli brightens Lights days like no one else, and Light makes Charli soft and comfortable inside, a perfect balance. 

Light loves Charli.

--------------------------------

THIS IS SO SHORT IM SO SORRYYYY AAAA i didn't have many ideas ;^;