The Truth

Dust's POV.

I was just minding my own business when I saw the human walking out of the room. I thought that maybe Error was taking her back to her cell but then I saw that she was walking alone. I then decided to go tell Nightmare what I just saw so that he knew what was going on. As I was heading in that direction I heard Papyrus talking to me. 

"Come on, can't we just go see where she's heading", he asked me, but then I shook my head as I teleported to the throne room. "Dust, you know you're not allowed to teleport in here without permission", I heard Nightmare say once I got in there.

 "I know, but the human is just roaming around the castle freely", I told him, but once he stood up I heard the doors open. Once I turned around I saw the human standing there looking at Nightmare and then she looked at me.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I finally found the throne room and once I opened the doors I saw Nightmare standing there. But then I saw another skeleton just standing there looking at me. "Human, come over here", Nightmare said, but then my gut dropped and I could hear my heart beating in my head. 

I then headed over there but once I was by his throne he motioned for the other skeleton to go out of the room. "Why are you walking around the castle by yourself", he asked me, but then I looked at him with a kind of worried look on my face. "I was l-looking for y-you because I-I have a question f-for you", I said, but then I looked down at my feet. 

"What do you want to ask me", he said, but then I looked at him. "I was w-wondering why y-you kidnapped m-me and why me out o-of everyone", I said, but then he looked away from me for a moment. "It's because you were alone and I was looking for someone to be a hostage so that way some other skeletons would come try to save you. 

When they do then we would attack them, but I guess there is kind of another reason why I kidnapped you too", he said the last part kind of quietly. There was a moment of silence for a few but then Nightmare looked back at me.

"I'll get someone to take you to your cell", he said, but then he snapped his fingers and then he teleported someone in the room. "Dust, take the prisoner to their cell and then come back to me", he told him, but then 'Dust' nodded. 

A few seconds later me and Dust were walking back to the cells. Once we got back to the cells Dust locked the cell door and then he left. I then sat down in a corner and then I just looked at the wall as I started drifting off into a long sleep.

Nightmare's POV.

After Dust and the human left I decided to go into Lusttale and see if I could talk to him about something. Once I got there I saw him just talking to another one of the monsters but then I guess that the monster had seen me. 

"L-Lust, look behind y-you", they said, but once he did he saw me and then he froze all of a sudden. "H-hey Nightmare, n-need anything", he asked me, but then I just smiled at him as I looked at him frightened face. 

"Actually yeah, can we talk in private", I asked him, but then he nodded as he led me to his house. I guess his Papyrus wasn't home because we just sat on his couch and then he turned to face me. 

"Lust, you know a lot of different emotions right", I asked him, but then he nodded at me. "Yeah, why", he asked, but then I looked at him with a confused look. 

"Well I have been feeling weird lately, I have been positive before but not like this. My gut feels weird and my heart pounds very fast. I don't know what's going on", I told him, but then he looked at me surprised. 

"Nightmare, I might know what emotion you're feeling", he said, but then I looked confused at him. "Do you ever feel like you could float", he asked me, but then I nodded at him all confused. 

"When exactly do you feel this way", he asked me, but then I thought about it for a moment. "Whenever someone is around me", I said, but then he nodded and then he looked at me. "Nightmare, I know what you're feeling, but promise not to hurt me once I say this", he said, but then I got really confused. 

"Fine", I said, but then he looked at me with a kind of confused look and then he took a deep breath. "Nightmare, I think you're in love", he said, but then everything around me stopped all of a sudden. "What", I asked him, but then he nodded as he looked at me with a kind of confused look on my face.

"May I know who this person is, I might be able to help you", he said, but then I paused for a second. 'What if he tells the star sanses, what if he tries to save her' I thought, but then I turned my attention back towards him. 

"On one condition, you will not tell anyone, I mean ANYONE about them", I said, but then he nodded his head very fast. I then teleported him to the castle and then we headed to the dungeon. Once we got there I lead him in there but then he kind of looked confused at me until we got to (Y/N)'s cell.

"This her", he asked me, but then I nodded as he looked at her smiling. "Nightmare, can we please go talk for a second", Lust asked me, so then I nodded at him as I teleported us to my throne room. "Nightmare, I'll try to help you win her heart, but I don't think you're the only one with feelings for her", he said as he looked me in the eyes.