Hide And Seek

(A/N) I found the picture and I thought that it was pretty funny

(Y/N)'s POV.

We were walking towards their rooms when we walked up to someone's room that I didn't recognize for a second. It wasn't until they opened the door that I knew whose room it really was. "What do you guys want", Error asked us, but then Horror smiled at him. "We were wondering if you'd like to play hide and seek with us", I asked him, but then he sighed as he smiled down at me. 

"Sure, who's counting", he asked us, but then Horror smiled as he pointed at Error. "You are, if that's fine with you", Horror told him, but then Error just sighed as he turned around and shut his door. He then put his head and the door and covered his eyes with his arms. "One, two, three", he started counting, but then we ran off and I knew where I wanted to hide. 

I had turned a corner and I guess the other two were hiding somewhere else but that was fine with me because they couldn't give my hiding spot away. I then went into the kitchen and then I hid in a cabinet above the fridge where I thought no one would look. (Pretend you had climbed on top of the fridge to get there)

Error's POV.

"Twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty. Ready or not, here I come", I yelled walking down the hall way. I never was the type of guy that liked to play games, but I wanted to be able to find my little puppet and cuddle her. Once I turned a corner I opened (Y/N)'s bedroom door but I didn't see anyone, the only thing I saw though was her little fox. 

I then decided to check the dining room to see if anyone was in there. Once I got into the dining room I saw the table cloth move and I thought that maybe someone was under the table. I then walked over to the table but once I got over there I hit the top of the table. Sure enough someone was under there and they fell because they were on the bottom of the table somehow.

 I then moved the cloth only to find out that it was Horror who was hiding under there. "Found you, now help me find the others", I told him as i grinned letting him get out from under the table. "Fine, I'll go find (Y/N)", he said, but I knew that I would find her first, or that's what I hoped to do. A few minutes later though Horror yelled for me so I ran over to him. 

"Stalker is in the closet", Horror whispered to me, I then opened the closet door and sure enough Stalker was in the. "Found you, two down only one to go", I said, but the only problem was that we had checked everywhere. Well that was until Horror said that he was hungry but then I realized that we hadn't checked the kitchen. 

"Come on, we still need to check one more place", I said as we ran to the kitchen. Once we got there though we saw that Nightmare was standing by the counter drinking a cup of coffee. "What are you guys doing", he asked us, but then I thought of something to say, but of course Stalker pipped in. 

"We're playing hide and seek with the human", he said smiling, but then Nightmare looked at us confused. "Have you found her", he asked us, but then we paused for a second before answering him. "No, but we still have this room to check", I said, but then he just chuckled a little at us. "I know where she is, but I'm not telling you guys because then she wouldn't have any fun", he told us, but then I looked at him surprised. 

"Can you give us a hint", Horror asked him, but Nightmare just shook his head as he took another sip of his coffee. As we looked around Nightmare just watched us until we had given up on checking the kitchen, that is until I thought of one other place.

(Y/N)'s POV.

Nightmare knew where I was because when he was making coffee some dust landed on my nose and I had to sneeze. I then had to explain to him that I was playing hide and seek and he promised not to tell anyone where I was. Once the others got into the kitchen I stayed as quiet and still as I could. 

"I don't think she's in here", I heard Horror say, but then all of a sudden Error started chuckling. "No she's in here alright, and I know exactly where", he said, but then I heard his footsteps getting closer. I thought that this was the end of the game until I heard him stop and then everything went silent.

I thought they had left until the cabinet doors opened and then some blue strings pulled me out of the cabinet and then I was in the air stuck in the blue strings. I then looked down and I saw that Error had been the one making the blue strings and I was stuck because of him. 

"Found you", he said smiling, but then I rolled my eyes as I smiled down at him. "Fine you win", I said, but then he put me down carefully as the others stared at me. "How did you even get up there", Stalker asked me, but then I just smiled at him. "I'm a good climber", I told him, but then I saw Stalker smiling at me. 

"What", I asked him, putting my head to one side smiling at him. "It's your turn to count", Error said, but then I turned around to face the fridge. Once I started counting they all ran out of the room, all except Nightmare who was sipping on his coffee.

(A/N) I might not update as much because I am making a new book but I'll update this book as often as I can. I am making a Hazbin Hotel book so if you want to see it you can check it out when I update it