The Unexpected Guest

(Y/N)'s POV.

We walked over to the door to see who was knocking but then Nightmare put me behind him. "Stay behind me", he told me, I then nodded as we made our way to the door. Once he opened the door though I saw that there was a different skeleton at the door and he kind of reminded me of Dust. I was still behind Nightmare when all of a sudden the skeleton looked down at me and smiled. 

"Why hello there, what's your name", he asked me, but then I looked up at Nightmare nervously. "This is (Y/N), she is a friend so you can't hurt her", Nightmare said, but then the skeleton smiled at me again. "Well I'm Stalker, nice to meet you", he said holding his hand out, I shook it but once I let go Stalker was still smiling at me. 

I then started to walk away but then I heard Nightmare say my name, so I turned back around but then I saw them both staring at me. "Stalker wants to know you better, would that be fine with you", Nightmare asked me, but then I nodded as we headed to my room. Once we got into my room I closed the door but then I saw Stalker sitting on my bed staring at me. 

"So, what do you wanna do", I asked him, but then he smiled at me. He then used his powers to teleport me by the bed, but then he pulled me down on his lap. "Can we cuddle and talk", he asked me, but then I got really nervous. "It's okay if you don't want to, we just met so I get it", he said, but then I told him that it was fine. 

We then laid down and he cuddled me but after a few minutes of getting to know each other I fell asleep in his arms. Once I woke up I looked around and saw that I was still in my room, but once I turned over I saw a note on my pillow. 

"Dear (Y/N), we all are on a mission but we will be back in about an hour. See you soon, love Nightmare", the note said. I then walked downstairs and saw that they were actually gone. But once I turned around to go watch TV I heard something from upstairs. I thought it was just my imagination but then I heard the noise again. 

I then slowly walked upstairs and then I finally got to the top floor. Once I looked around I didn't see anything, but then I saw something run into my room. I didn't know what it was so I slowly walked closer to my door and then I opened it. Once I opened it the thing ran under my bed and then I heard it making some noises. 

I then slowly walked over to the bed to look under but then I saw something black. Once I looked under the bed I saw that it was a little fox, and it looked really scared. "Hello, how'd you get here", I asked it, but then it slowly came over to me. "I'll name you Pepper", I said, but then it sniffed me a little and then looked up at me. 

Swapfell's POV.

We had gotten back from the short mission and Nightmare had let me check up on the human. I then went upstairs and knocked on the door but then I heard a weird sound coming from her room. "Coming", I heard her say, but a few moments later she opened the door with a nervous look on her face. 

"We're back and Nightmare wanted me to check on you", I told her, but then she nodded. All of a sudden I heard a strange sound coming from under her bed, so I looked in her room but then she got in the way. "(Y/N), are you hiding something from me", I asked her, but then she shook her head looking nervous as she slowly shut the door. I then put my foot in the way but then I went into her room. 

Once I was in there I didn't see anything, but then I heard something from under her bed. "What are you hiding", I asked her as I walked over to her bed, but then she stood in front of her bed blocking my path. 

"N-nothing", she said, but I could tell that she was lying to me. "I promise I won't tell anyone, as long as I can see it", I told her, but then she sighed. She then got on her knees and then she patted the ground, but then I saw a little fox come out from under her bed. 

"It came in here while you guys were gone and I thought that maybe I could keep it", she said picking it up. I then put out my hand to pet it but then I just looked at me. It then let me pet it so I did and it was super soft, but after a while I looked at (Y/N) nervously. 

"Nightmare doesn't like animals in the castle, and he also does not like secrets", I told her, but then she nodded at me. "I'll tell him in a few", she said, but then she put the fox down for a second. "Do you have a name for it yet", I asked her, but then she nodded as she smiled. "I named her Pepper", she said, but then I smiled at her. 

"Well we should tell Nightmare soon", I said as Pepper went under the bed for some reason. "Yeah, I'll tell Nightmare later", she said, but then I nodded as I waited for Pepper to come out from under the bed. "Tell me what later", we heard someone ask, but once I turned around I saw that it was Nightmare and he looked pissed.

(A/N) I will show a picture of Pepper in the next chapter and I hope that you guys have been enjoying this book. If you have any ideas or requests then you can leave them in the comments if you want.