The Dead Brother

(Y/N)'s POV.

"This isn't going to work", the phone said, but then all of a sudden Dust looked kind of shocked as he looked down at the phone. "Wait, it actually works", Dust said, but then I looked at him and smiled. "Yep, I have used this app to talk to a lot of spirits in the past", I said, but then all of a sudden I felt someone hug me.

"Thanks (Y/N), how could I ever repay you", he asked me, but then an idea popped in my head. "I know how", I said, but then I asked Killer if he could stay in my room for a few. "I guess, as long as you guys hurry back", he said as I nodded and then we both left the room. "So what are we doing", Dust asked me, but then I looked at him and smiled.

"Well first we have to find a small bucket", I said, but then Dust kind of looked confused at me. "For what", he asked but all he got in return was an evil smile. Once we found one in a closet we both headed into the kitchen and then I looked in a cabinet. "I still don't know what we're doing", he said, but then I just smiled at him.

"You'll see, but first can you please get the flour down for me", I asked him. Once he handed me the flower I poured some in the bucket and then I had him carry it. We then walked over to Error's room and then I opened the door a little.

"Okay, he's asleep so we have to be careful not to wake him", I said, but then I opened the door a little ways. I guess Dust finally caught on because then he put the bucket on the door and then we hid around the corner. Once we were hidden we waited for around 5 minutes and then we heard him walking to the door.

But once he opened it the bucket with the flour fell on his head and then he was covered with it. I then felt someone grab onto my hand and then Dust teleported us back to my room.

It was so funny that I fell on my bed laughing but then Killer looked at us confused. As Dust explained what had happened I stopped laughing but then all of a sudden we heard footsteps heading towards us.

Error's POV.

I woke up to my door opened a little but I always closed it when I went to bed. I then opened it to see if anyone was out there but then all of a sudden a bucket of flour fell on my head. I then looked around but then I saw someone teleport away and it looked like Dust.

Once I got all the flour off my head I walked around looking for Dust but then I heard some voices. I then walked closer to the sound but stopped as I saw that it was the prisoners door. I then knocked but a few seconds later Killer opened the door. "Oh, hey Error do you need something", Killer asked me, but then I nodded.

"Yeah, can I come in", I asked him, but then he nodded as he opened the door a little more. "Hey Error", Dust said as Killer shut the door behind me. I then looked over at the prisoner but then I saw that they were smiling a little too much.

"Do you guys know who put a bucket of flour on my door", I asked them, but then all of a sudden the prisoner covered her mouth. "Nope, have no clue", Dust said, but then Killer looked at him and smiled. "Was it you prisoner", I asked her, but then she looked confused at me. "She has a name Error", Dust said, but then I glared at him.

"Well I don't know it, now was it you", I asked her, but then she looked away trying to hide her smile. "M-maybe, maybe n-not", she said, trying not to laugh, but then I looked at her hands and I saw flour on them. "Why is there flour on your hands", I asked her, but then she froze as she slowly looked at her hands then back at me.

"Um, me and Killer were making a cake", she said, but then I looked at her with a smile on my face. "Well where is it", I asked her, but then she looked at Killer for some help. "She wasn't the only one who put the flour on the door but she did have the idea", I heard a voice say from behind me.

Once I turned around I saw that it was Nightmare and he was smiling at (Y/N). "Who helped her", I asked him, but then all of a sudden he pointed at Dust. "By the way, (Y/N) I need to talk to you real quick", Nightmare said, once they both left though I looked at Dust with an evil smile on my face. "I'm going to get my revenge", I said before I teleported away.

Once I got to my room I then looked at my puppets and then I grabbed the one that looked like (Y/N). I then smiled as I walked over to my bed and then I sat down. I then looked at it but then I grabbed a needle and thread. Once I finished sewing on her button eyes I hugged it but then I used my magic to connect it to her. I then decided to take a nap because I was tired from not sleeping enough last night.