The Night It All Changed

Nightmare's POV.

Once Science got out of the room he walked over to me and he looked upset. "How is she", I asked him, but then he shook his head at me. "Her leg is broken, and she has lost a lot of blood, I don't think she's going to make it", he said, but then he looked up at me. 

I then felt tears streaming down my face and then I started crying because I didn't want to lose her. "I'm sorry", he said, but once I calmed down I looked at him and took a deep breath. "Can I at least see her", I asked him, but then he slowly nodded as we headed into the room she was in. I saw her laying on a bed, but she wasn't moving at all. 

"She passed out because of blood loss", he told me, but then I nodded. I then slowly walked over to her and then I bent down to look at her beautiful face. "(Y/N), I promise you'll be okay", I whispered, but then I slowly got up and walked away. 

I then told Science that I was going to tell the others what was going on and then we would head to the castle. "Alright, I'll call you if anything happens", Science said, I then left the room and then headed over to the others. 

(One week later) It had been about a week since (Y/N) had been with Science and I was starting to get worried when I got a call from Science. "How is she", I asked him once I answered, but then there was silence on the phone. 

I thought the worst had happened until I heard the voice I thought I would never hear again. "I don't know, how do you think she is", I heard (Y/N) asked me, but then my heart dropped. "(Y/N), you're alright", I said, but then I heard a noise on the other end of the phone. 

"Can you pick her up, if you can't I can take her there", Science asked me, but I just told him that I could take her back. A few minutes later I arrived at his place but once I opened the door I was met with a big hug from someone. 

I looked down but then I saw that it was (Y/N) that was hugging me. "I missed you Nightmare", she said, but then I hugged her back. I then looked up and saw Science standing there staring at us smiling, but then all of a sudden (Y/N) let go of me. 

"How are the others", she asked me, but then I smiled down at her. "They're doing good", I told her, but then she looked worried for a second. "Science told me that Horror fought the other skeleton, is Horror okay", she asked me, but then I smiled at her. "Yeah he's fine, but he'll be better once he knows that you're okay", I said, but then we headed back to the castle.

Horror's POV.

I was in the kitchen trying to find something to eat when I heard the others talking loudly. I hadn't eaten anything since (Y/N) had gotten hurt because I was worried sick about her. I was starting to wonder if I should have killed her when I heard someone walk into the kitchen. 

"I'm not eating anything today, I just can't stand it", I said, but then I heard footsteps walking towards me. I thought they were heading to the fridge but then I felt someone hugging me. I then looked down to see two human hands, but then I recognized the hoodie. 

"(Y/N), is that you", I asked, but then the person let go so I could turn around. Once I did though I saw that it was actually (Y/N) and she was fine. I then felt tears in my eyes but then I hugged her, but she tightened up a little at my sudden movement. A few seconds later she hugged me back and we stayed that way for quite a while until we heard someone chuckle. 

"I see that you guys missed each other", Dust said, but then (Y/N) smiled at him. As she walked over to him I kind of felt jealous but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying that moment. I then walked over to them but then I saw that (Y/N) was laughing a little. 

"What's so funny", I asked her, but then she explained that Dust's brother told him a joke so then Dust told her the joke. Once we were done talking (Y/N) said that she was kind of hungry so Dust went to go make food while we went into the dining room. 

Once we got in there she sat down beside me, but then a few moments later the others came into the room. Fell sat on the other side of her and smiled at her, but then Dust came out with some food. (Y/N) then grabbed some (F/F) and then she started eating. 

I watched as she finished it, but then she turned and looked at me with a confused look on her face. "What", she asked me, but then I giggled a little looking at her cute face. "You have some (F/F) on your cheeks, here", I said, but then I whipped it off of her, once I did though she smiled at me. She then turned back to her food and then she continued eating. 

As we continued eating I saw that the others were staring at her smiling, but then I saw her look up but everyone went back to eating. "Why were you guys staring at me", she asked them, but then Nightmare looked at her and smiled. "We just got used to you in the castle so when you were gone it felt different", Nightmare told her, but I knew that he was lying, and I guess (Y/N) knew too. 

"I know you're lying", she said, but then I took a deep breath. "(Y/N), there's something I need to tell you", I said, but then Dust shook his head no. "What is it", she asked me, but then I sighed as I took her hands in mine. "(Y/N), you're going home", I told her, but then she looked at me confused. "What", she said, but then she started getting tears in her eyes.