Seeing His Brother

(Y/N)'s POV.

I had followed Dust a little closer to the house when he suddenly stopped and then he smiled at me. "Here, try these on", he said, but then he handed me a pair of sunglasses. I then put them on and looked at him but then he smiled at me with a little blush on his cheeks. 

"How are they", he asked me, but then I put my thumbs up but then he handed me an ear piece. "Put this in real quick", he said, but once I did he looked to his left and then I saw a floating head beside him. I was so surprised but then I looked back at him and I saw that he had been smiling at me. 

"Is that your brother", I asked him, but then he nodded as I turned back to his brother. "Can you hear me with the ear piece", his brother asked me, but then I nodded as I smiled. His brother then nodded as he disappeared and then Dust looked at me smiling. 

"You can take them off now", he said, but once I got the sunglasses off I put them in my hoodies pocket. "So that's your girlfriend", I heard his brother ask him, but then he looked at his right this time and then he frowned. I then took the ear piece out smiling a little but I realized that Dust didn't know that I had heard what his brother had said. 

"Let's go back to the others", Dust told me, but then I nodded as we started walking over there. Once we got there I went to go talk to Horror but then I saw that he was looking at a tree. I then saw that there was a target but then I felt someone from behind grab onto my waist. I then looked up to see that it was Killer who was behind me and grabbing onto my waist.  

"Hey darling", Killer said, but then I blushed a little and I guess that Horror had seen me blush because then he walked over to us and smiled down at me. "Hey beautiful, whatcha doing", Horror asked me, but then Killer's grip on my waist tightened. "Back off Horror, she's mine", he said pulling me closer to him, but then I blushed a little as I watched Horror get angry at Killer. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have come over here", I whispered to myself, but I guess that Killer had heard me because he then looked down at me and smiled. "What, you don't want to be by us darling", he asked me, but then I turned my head so I couldn't look at his face. We then heard footsteps so Killer let go but then I saw that it was Error and he was smiling at me. 

"Hey guys, we're going in", Error told us, but then we all went back into the castle but Killer and Horror were still staring at me. Once we were all inside I went up to my room but before I got to my door I felt someone grab onto my waist again. "Hello puppet", I heard Error say, but then I felt him put his chin on my shoulder. 

"H-hi, do you n-need something", I asked him, but then he just chuckled at me while still having his head on my shoulder. "No, but I want something", he said, but then I got confused as I looked at him but then I saw that he was staring back at me. "What do you want then", I asked him, and this time I didn't stutter but I wish that I had never asked him. 

"You~", he said, but then I froze as I looked away from him but then he chuckled again. All of a sudden I felt something around my waist instead of Error's hands but then I was picked up by a tentacle. "What are you two doing", Nightmare asked us, but then Error frowned at him while he watched Nightmare put me beside him. 

"Nothing, now can I have her back", Error asked him, but then Nightmare turned and looked at me. "Hmm, no", he said, but then he grabbed onto my arm and then we teleported to the throne room. Once we were in there Nightmare sat down on his throne and then he just stared at me. 

"I better get going", I said, but then Nightmare frowned as he used his tentacle to pull me onto his lap. I then froze but then Nightmare started playing with my (H/C) hair and then I started getting kind of sleepy. I was about to just fall asleep when Error busted through the door and then he used his strings to pull me over by him. 

"SHE'S MINE", he yelled, but then he teleported away with me still stuck in his strings. Once we were in his room he smiled at me but then he sat down in a bean bag. I then sat down on the floor next to him but then he used his strings to pull me onto the bean bag. "Don't you want to sit by me", he asked me, but then I blushed as he smiled not letting me go. 

"You're cute when you blush", he told me, but then I looked away as he just smiled at me. He then looked at me and smiled as he put arm around my shoulder. "Now we can cuddle without anyone taking you away from me", he said, but then someone bust opened the door and then I turned around to see Fellswap standing there. 

"What are you doing with my pet", Fellswap asked Error, but then I froze as I realized that I was probably going to get taken again. But then a portal opened up behind me and I was pulled through. Once I was through and the portal closed I turned around to see Cross. 

We were in part of the hallway but he was being really weird as he looked around the corner. "Everyone is fighting over you and trying to keep you to themselves", Cross told me, but then he turned around and smiled at me. 

"But I know that no one can take my angel away from me", he said, but then I saw Dust walking towards us. If that was the case that all of them were fighting over me then this was going to be a busy day and night.