Fighting Over You

(Enjoy the video)

(Y/N)'s POV.

I was walking down the hallway with Cross when all of a sudden Killer teleported in front of us and he was glaring at Cross. "Give me (Y/N) and no one gets hurt", Killer told him, but then Cross just chuckled at him. I was then pulled back by someone but then I saw that Dust was pulling me away from them. 

"DUST", I heard Killer scream, but he was already around the corner but I don't think it really mattered because Nightmare was right there waiting for him. "Going somewhere", Nightmare asked us, but then I was suddenly teleported somewhere. I looked around and then I saw that it was another bedroom. 

"Now they can't find you", Swapfell said, but then there was a knock on his door. "Hang on", he yelled, but once he opened the door there was no one there. "That's weird", he said, but then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me through another portal. Once I was through I saw that Fell was the one who had pulled me through. 

"Great, now I have you all to myself", Fell said, but then he put his hand under my chin. I was hoping that I could just get back to my room but then I saw Fell's face getting closer to mine. "Fell, what are you do-", I was asking him, but then I was suddenly cut off by him kissing me. 

I froze because I didn't know what to do but then I felt him smiling into the kiss. He was cut off when he heard a portal open and then he looked up to see who it was. He stopped kissing me and then he put me behind his back to make sure no one could see me. 

"Fell, have you seen (Y/N), I want to just talk to her", Cross asked, but then there was silence for a moment. "You can leave now", Fell said, but then I heard Cross leave the room and shut Fell's door. Fell then turned around and looked at me with an evil smile on his face. "Where were we", he asked me, but then I thought for a second before giving him a weak smile. 

"You were going to let me go", I said, but then he just chuckled as he walked closer to me. All of a sudden he was picked up by some type of magic and then he was thrown onto his bed. I then looked to see who it was but then I saw that it was Stalker. "Come on, let's go", Stalker said, but then I ran out of the room as Fell started to get up. 

I didn't really trust Stalker because I thought that he was going to act like the others but he was acting a lot different, like he actually wanted to help me. We then walked over to my room's door but then we heard some footsteps from behind us. 

I then turned around but then I saw that it was Killer who was walking towards us. "Stalker, please give her back", Killer asked him, but then Stalker just shoved me into my room. He then locked the door behind him but then Killer started knocking on the door. 

"Stalker, let me have (Y/N), I just want to hang out with her", Killer yelled, but then I shook my head. "Stalker, don't let him in", I whispered, but then Stalker nodded as he sat down next to the door. We then heard Killer walking away but then we heard a noise from behind me. 

Not even a second later I was dragged into another portal but then I knew that it was Nightmare because I was dragged by a tentacle. "Hey there princess~", Nightmare said, but then I started to blush a little as I tried to get out of his grip. "You can't escape", Nightmare said, all of a sudden I heard someone running towards the throne room but then I turned my head to see that it was Killer and Error. 

"Let her go", Error yelled as he tried to grab me with his strings. "She's mine", Killer said, but then Nightmare teleported away from them with me still in his grip. (One hour later) The bad sans had stopped fighting over me and we were all watching a movie in the living room. All of a sudden I felt someone put their hand over my shoulder, but once I turned my head I saw that it was Fell. 

I then smiled at him but then I got scared because of a scene in the movie so I then moved closer to Fell. A few moments later I started getting tired so then I laid my head on Fell's shoulder. A few seconds later I accidentally fell asleep on him but then I could hear him chuckling. 

Fell's POV.

I was watching the movie when I saw that (Y/N) had fallen asleep on me. Once I looked over at her I saw her beautiful face and she was smiling a little in her sleep. "I'm going to take her to bed", I told Nightmare, but then he kind of frowned at me. "Fine", he said, but then I picked her up bridle style and then I carried her to bed. 

Once I put her on her bed I turned around to leave but then I felt someone grab onto my hoodie. "Please stay", (Y/N) asked me, but then I looked down at her and smiled. "Sure", I said, I then laid down next to her and then I grabbed onto her waist. 

"Fell, please get off my waist", she asked me, but then I pulled her closer and then I smiled. "No, you're warm", I said, but then I heard her huff as she fell asleep again. We then fell asleep and I could feel her cuddle into my chest.

(A/N) I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately but I have been trying to update as much as possible