The Sick Day

(Y/N)'s POV.

I woke up the next day and I was not really feeling good. "Great", I whispered to myself, but then I felt someone pull me closer to them. "Good morning dear", Fell said, but then I tried to move his hands off my stomach. "Can you please move your hands, I need to get up", I said, but then he looked at me confused. 

"Usually you say you want to get up but I guess I'll let you go", he told me as he moved his arms. I then walked over to my door but then I saw him staring at me and he was smiling. "What", I asked him, but then he just shrugged as I headed out of the room. I then walked around the castle until I saw Stalker walking down the hallway. 

"Hey Stalk, could you help me", I asked him, but then he turned around and smiled at me. "Sure, with what exactly", he asked me, but then he smiled at me. "I need to check my temperature because I don't really feel too good", I said, but then he looked kind of worried. "Come on, I'll help you", he said, but then we started walking to the kitchen. 

Once we got in there I saw that no one else was in there so then we walked into the kitchen fully. "Here, do you want me to check your temperature for you", Stalk asked me, but then I just shrugged. He then put the thermometer up to my forehead but then once it beeped and Stalk looked at it he sighed. 

"It's kind of high (Y/N)", Stalker said, but then I slowly nodded as I looked down at the floor. "Hey Stalk, can we go sit on the couch", I asked him, but then he nodded smiling at me. Once we got to the couch I sat down but then Stalk sat down right next to me. I then laid my head on his shoulder but then we heard someone coming downstairs. 

"What's going on here", Nightmare asked us, but then I looked down at the floor. "(Y/N) doesn't feel real good and her temperature is a little high", Stalker told him, but then Nightmare looked worried at me.

"I'll let the others know and I'll let you take a nap on the couch", he said, but then Nightmare teleported away. "I'm going to go back to my room for a few but if you need me just call", Stalker said, but then I nodded at her.

Dust's POV.

I was in my room just scrolling through my phone when I heard a knock on my door. For a second I thought that it was (Y/N) but once I opened my door I saw that it was Nightmare. "Hey boss, do you need something", I asked him, but then I realized that he looked kind of upset about something. 

"(Y/N) is not feeling too good so please don't bother her too much", he told me, but then I looked kind of sad. "Okay, could I go check on her", I asked him, but then he slowly shook his head. "She is taking a nap right now, but once she wakes up you can", he said, but then I nodded. 

Once Nightmare left I headed downstairs to grab something to eat but then I saw (Y/N) laying on the couch. I was watching her when I saw her turn over and then she started coughing a little. I felt really bad for her but I knew that there wasn't much I could do for her. I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal when I saw Horror making some soup. 

"Hey Horror", I said, but I guess I surprised him because he almost dropped the soup that he was making. "Hey Dust, what are you doing in here", Horror asked me, but then I looked confused at him as I walked over by his side. 

"I was getting breakfast, are you eating soup for breakfast", I asked him, but then he shook his head as he put it in the microwave. "It's for (N/N), she wanted some soup so I am making her some", he said, but then I nodded as I took my bowl of cereal out to the front room. Once I looked over to see what (Y/N) was doing I saw that she was not on the couch anymore. 

I then turned my head to look at the bathroom but it was empty and no one was around there. I then started to worry until I heard her scream no, so then I ran towards the noise but then I saw that it was coming from the throne room. 

Once I opened the doors I saw (Y/N) standing there while Nightmare tried to force something in her mouth. "Come on, you have to take your medicine", Nightmare said, but then she shook her head as she turned her head away from him.

Nightmare's POV.

I was trying to get (Y/N) to drink the medicine when I saw Dust standing in the doorway. "Need anything", I asked him, but then he got nervous and then he ran off. I then turned to face (Y/N) but then I saw that she was running over to my throne. Before she could hide behind it I grabbed her with a tentacle and then I pulled her back over to me. 

"(Y/N) how do you plan to get better if you don't take your medicine", I asked her, but then she pulled her head away from me. I then got an idea so I put the bottle of medicine up to my lips and then I drank some. 

"Nightmare, what are you doing", (Y/N) asked me, but before she could take the bottle away I kissed her. I still had the medicine in my mouth so then I put it in hers but then I pulled away. She then looked at me surprised but before she could really think about what had happened she drank the medicine. 

"Gross, really Nightmare", she asked me, but then I saw that her cheeks were getting all pink. "It was the only way for you to drink the medicine", I told her, but then we heard someone come into the throne room. 

"Nightmare, the star sanses are here and they want to see (Y/N)", Killer told me, but then I dismissed him. "Shall we go out there and see what they want", I asked her, but then she nodded as we walked out of the throne room.