Your Revenge

(Y/N)'s POV.

"What do you mean I'm going home", I asked them, but then Nightmare walked over to me. "We don't want you in any more danger so we got your mom to pick you up", he said, but then I shook my head at him. "No, I'm not going back home, I can't", I said, but then Nightmare looked confused. "(Y/N), when I found you there was no body there, but now you have people that care, including your mom", he said, but I shook my head. 

"No, you don't understand", I said standing up, I then headed to my room and then I slammed the door. I then sat down by my bed and then I started to cry. I then heard footsteps coming towards my door and then I heard someone knock. "(Y/N), it's Killer may I come in", he asked me, but then I told him that it was fine. 

"Hey, are you alright, Nightmare wanted me to check on you", he said, but then I shook my head as he walked over to me. "What's wrong", he asked me, but then I took a deep breath before telling him. "My mom and dad were the ones who kicked me out of the house. I don't want to go back because they abused me", I told him, but for a second I saw his mouth twitch a little. 

"Hey, why don't we go for a walk", he said, but then I looked up at him. "I don't know, I don't really want to", I said, but then he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me up. "Come on, it'll be fun", he said, we then headed down stairs but then I saw Nightmare. "We're going on a walk for a while", Killer told him, but then Nightmare looked confused for a second. "Okay, be back before dark", he yelled as we headed out the door. 

Once we were about half a mile away from the castle Killer opened up a portal smiling. "You can go in first", he said, but then I nodded as I walked into the portal. Once I was through I saw that we were in a house, but not just any house. "Why are we here", I asked him, but then he just chuckled at me. "You remember when I taught you how to throw knives, well we're going to put that skill to the test", he said as he grabbed a knife from thin air. 

All of a sudden I saw my mom come out of her room, but then she looked at me then looked at Killer. "Thanks for bringing her home, how can I ever repay you", she asked him, but then he handed me the knife. "Keep your breathing calm, and then throw", he whispered in my ear, but then my mom looked at me confused. "What are you doing with that", she asked me, but then I calmed my breathing down and aimed for her. 

I then threw the knife at her and it landed right into her head. As she fell to the ground I felt some weight on my chest lift as I watched her lifeless body lay there. "That's one done, one more to go", Killer said, but then he teleported me upstairs. 

Once we were up there he opened the door to my parents bedroom and that's when I saw my dad laying in bed. "Do you want to kill this one", Killer asked me, but then I shook my head at him. "No, you can kill this one", I told him, but then he just smiled at me. Once we went over there I watched him stab him over and over again until finally he was dead. 

But once Killer had finished the job he walked over to me and then he smiled looking at my face. "What", I asked him, but then he just chuckled not saying a word. "You're just like me", he said smiling, but then I kind of giggled a little as we headed out of the house. Once we were back at the castle we headed inside but then we saw Nightmare standing there staring at us. "What", Killer asked him, but then Nightmare sighed as he looked at us both. 

"Where did you guys go", Nightmare asked, but then Killer looked confused. "On a walk like we said, why", he asked him, but then Nightmare led us to the front room. There on the TV was the news and they were talking about a murder that was at a house. I recognized the house as my parents place, but then I saw that Killer also looked kind of nervous. 

All of a sudden Nightmare shut the TV off and then he turned to face the both of us. "Did you do this", he asked Killer, but then Killer looked confused at him as he looked at me. "No, we were just walking", Killer said, but then Nightmare turned to me and looked down at my hand. "Why do you have blood on your hoodie", he asked me, but then I looked down and saw that there was some blood on the bottom of my hoodie. 

I then looked up at him nervously, but then he just looked at me frowning. "Why did you kill her, don't you want to go back to your family", Nightmare asked me, but then Killer took a step towards Nightmare. "She doesn't want to because her parents used to abuse her, besides they're dead now", Killer said, but then Nightmare looked at me again. "Is that true", he asked me, but then I slowly nodded as I looked down at the floor. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know that, I just don't want you to get hurt", Nightmare told me, but then I looked up at him. "So, can I stay", I asked him, but then he thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, but if you get close to dying again you have to go somewhere else", Nightmare told me, but then I nodded. "I promise", I said, but then all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.