The Break In

(Y/N)'s POV.

I woke up to someone cuddling me from behind, but when I tried to move I saw that I was stuck there. "Trying to escape me", Cross asked me, but then I turned on my back to look him in the eyes. "I was getting up to get dressed", I told him, but then he just rolled his eyes. 

"You can get dressed later, right now I want cuddles", he told me, but then I just turned to face him. Once I did though he kissed the top of my head and then he smiled. "Let me get up and get dressed then I will make us some food. 

After we eat we can cuddle again", I said, but then he smiled at me. "Okay, fine but don't take too long", he said and then he teleported away. Once he was out of the room I got up and found some clothes and then I got dressed. Once I was done I went downstairs but then I saw that Cross was just sitting on the couch waiting for me. 

"Do you want waffles", I asked him, but then he quickly turned around and smiled at me. "Yes please", he said, I smiled as I turned around and headed into the kitchen. I was about to get the waffle mix when I heard a sound upstairs like glass breaking. 

For a second I thought that Cross had gone upstairs and accidentally knocked something over, but when I got out of the kitchen I felt someone grab onto my arm and pull me into a closet. "What the-", I started saying, but then I was cut off by Cross covering my mouth and looking me in the eyes. 

"I heard that too, I think someone just broke in", he said, I then froze as I looked at him in fear. "Don't worry it'll be fine, I'm going to scare them off but you stay here", he said, once he left though I got really nervous because I didn't know what was going on.

Cross's POV.

I went out of the closet and then I started heading upstairs with a knife that I had grabbed from the kitchen. "Who's there", I said, but then all of a sudden I heard someone running around upstairs. "I said, who's there" I said again, but this time I saw a masked man standing in front of me with a gun at his side. 

"I didn't know anyone was home", he said, but then I looked at him angrily as I stepped closer to him. "What do you want", I asked him, but then all of a sudden I heard (Y/N) scream as the guy smiled at me. "Looks like my partner found your girl", the guy said, but then I quickly turned around and started running downstairs. 

Once I got down there I saw someone holding (Y/N) down by her hair and they were on top of her. "GET AWAY FROM HER", I screamed, but then the guy just grinned as he pushed her head closer to the floor. I then threw the knife at him hitting his neck and then he fell back. 

Once he fell back I got (Y/N) up and then I turned around to see the other guy just staring at me. "You ever try to hurt her again and I will kill you", I said pointing the knife towards him. Once they both got out of the house (just pretend the other guy survived) I quickly checked on (Y/N).

"Did they hurt you, are you alright, are you injured", I asked her panic in my voice, but then she hugged me and I then froze all of a sudden. "I'm fine, thanks for saving me", she said smiling at me, I then heard my heart pounding very loudly in my chest. 

"You're welcome, anything for you my dear", I said hugging her back, but then she looked up at me but I could see tears in her eyes. "What's the matter (Y/N), why are you crying", I asked her, but then she put her hand on her head. 

"When he pushed my head down it kind of hurt", she said, but then I grabbed her and then I teleported us to my room. "Lay down until I get breakfast ready. You can use the app to talk to Chara in a few once I send him in here", I told her, but then she nodded as I walked back downstairs. 

"Are you going to tell the boss about this", Chara asked me, but then I shook my head looking at him frowning. "I'll clean up the blood and fix the window and then I'll make the waffles", I told him. "I need you to keep an eye on (Y/N) for me", I told him.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I was waiting for Chara to say something on the app when I heard a little bit of static on my phone. "Hello, Chara are you here", I asked, but then I waited a second. "Yeah I'm here, how are you feeling", he asked me as I sat up for a second. 

"Okay I guess, my head kind of hurts but other than that I am perfectly fine", I said smiling a little. "Anyways, how are you doing", I asked him as I laid back down. "Pretty good, hey do you like Cross back", Chara asked me, but then I thought about it for a moment before answering. 

"I don't know, I have never felt love but whenever one of them is near me I have a weird feeling in my gut", I said, but then there was silence for a few seconds. "Hey (Y/N), I might have an idea that might tell you if you like them back or not", Chara said as I sat up. 

"What is it", I asked him kind of confused but at the same time I was interested in what he had to say. "Well first explain to me what this feeling feels like whenever they're near", he said, but then I thought for a second. 

"Well, I get very nervous, I stutter sometimes, and I always have this weird feeling in my gut", I explained but then there was silence for a moment before Chara spoke again. "(Y/N), I think you just described the feeling of love to me", he said but then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.