The Star Sans

(Y/N)'s POV.

After we got back to the castle I headed to my room and then I sat down on my bed. I was just looking up at the ceiling when all of a sudden a portal opened up to my room. I then looked over to see what was going on but then I saw that there was a skeleton standing in my room. 

"(Y/N)", they asked me, but then I slowly nodded as I walked over to them. "W-who are you", I asked them, but then they grabbed onto my sleeve to my jacket. "No time to explain, come on you have to come with me", he said, but then we went through the portal. 

Once we got through I saw two other skeletons standing there staring at me. "What's going on", I asked them, but then the one in all blue took a deep breath before speaking. "You were kidnapped by the bad sans right", the blue one said, but then I nodded slowly. "Well we have just saved you human, by the way I'm Blueberry or Blue, the one that saved you is Ink, and the one over there is Dream", Blue told me. 

I then froze for a moment before I started speaking. "Wait, why did you save me", I asked them, but then Dream looked confused at me. "What do you mean, my brother kidnapped you so we saved you", Dream told me, but then I looked at him confused. 

"Brother", I asked him, but then he sighed as he walked towards me. "Nightmare's my brother, where did he hurt you", he asked me, but then I took a step back from him. "He didn't hurt me, he helped me", I told him, but then all of a sudden he froze for a second. 

"(Y/N), what do you mean by that", Ink asked me, but then I explained how he helped heal me. Blue then looked at the others and then he pointed to the other room. "(Y/N), we're going to talk in the other room real quick", Blue told me. I then nodded but as they went into the other room I heard a noise behind me.

Nightmare's POV.

I walked up to (Y/N)'s room to talk to her about what had happened a few minutes ago when I saw Dust running out of her room. "Nightmare, (Y/N)'s gone", he said, but then I froze as I looked back to her room. I then ran into her room and sure enough she wasn't in there, but once I looked down I saw something on the ground. 

I picked it up but then I realized that it was some ink. "Dust, get the others, we're going to visit my brother", I said, but then he nodded as he headed out of the room. I heard him yelling at the others but then I walked out and looked at the others. 

"Error, look through portals until you find (Y/N), everyone else lets get ready for a fight", I told them as they headed to their rooms to get ready. Once Error had found her I made a portal and then I hid outside of the house as I waited for a good moment to grab her. 

I then saw the star sanses head into another room so I thought that would be my chance. I then slowly opened the door and I guess (Y/N) heard the door because she turned around and looked at me. I then put a finger up to my mouth and then I motioned for her to get over to me. 

Once she was outside I grabbed her arm and then we headed into the woods. A few seconds later though I heard the star sans rushing out of the house and yelling for her. "(Y/N), stay right here", I told her, but then I slowly walked out of the woods so they could see me. 

"Nightmare, where is the human", Dream asked me, but then I just chuckled. "Like you would care, all you need to know is that she's in good hands", I told him, but he just glared at me. "Yeah right, what do you even want with her", Ink asked me, but then I smiled at him. "All I want is her love", I told them, but then Blue took a step forward frowning at me. 

"No you don't, you just want negative energy not positive energy", he said, but then I frowned. "Aw, but I get enough negative energy, can't I have a little positive", I asked him, but then Dream made an arrow fly right past my head. 

"I guess we're going to have a fight after all", I said, but then the other bad sans came out of the bushes. They had been hiding there waiting for me to give the single for them to attack. "What are you going to do now Dream, you're out numbered", I asked him, but all he did was hold his bow tightly in his hands.

"I'm going to save that human, no matter what the cost is", he said, but then I just rolled my eyes. "We'll see about that", I said as I got my tentacles out ready to attack. But once we started fighting I never thought that (Y/N) would do what she did.