Another Skeleton

The skeleton above is called Insanity Sans

(Y/N)'s POV.

I was hiding in the bushes when all of a sudden the other bad sans came out of nowhere and then they stood right beside Nightmare. Once they started fighting I watched as they used their powers to try and hit each other. 

I was about to run when I saw that Ink had knocked Nightmare down and the other bad sans were all defeated. "I won't let you hurt that human", Dream told them, but then he raised his bow with an arrow in it towards Nightmare. Right before he released it I ran in front of Nightmare but then Dream suddenly stopped. 

"Human move out of the way, we're here to save you", Dream said, but I didn't move an inch. "What are you doing, move", Ink yelled, but I just watched them daring them to do anything about it. "I won't move, you don't know what they've done for me", I said, but then Dream put down his bow and arrow. "What do you mean by that", Blue asked me, but then I took a deep breath before speaking. 

"I was homeless and then they took me in as a prisoner. But a few days later they set me free but I still live with them. They haven't caused any harm to me", I said, I knew that Fellswap had hurt me before, but I already forgave him. 

"Here", Ink said handing me a piece of paper, I opened it up but then I saw that it was a phone number. "If they hurt you or you want to leave just give us a call, okay", he asked me, but then I nodded. Once they left I turned around to see all the bad sans standing up but only Nightmare was looking at me. 

"Why did you help us", he asked me, but then I just shrugged my shoulders. "You guys are the only ones who have ever cared this much about me", I told him, but then he nodded. All of a sudden a portal opened behind us and then another skeleton (the one in the picture up top) jumped out of it. 

"Well, well, well, we meet again Nightmare", he said looking at them, but then his eyes landed on me. "Well who's this pretty thing", the skeleton asked them, but then Horror stepped in front of me. "She isn't food so back off", Horror said, but then the skeleton just chuckled. 

"Horror buddy, I never thought this day would come where you would try and defend a snack", the skeleton said, but then I looked nervously at him. "Don't worry, I'll make this quick", he said jumping towards me with a sharp bone in his hand.

Horror's POV.

As Insanity jumped at (Y/N) with a bone in his hand I moved her out of the way so he fell to the ground. Once he got up he swung the bone towards her, but he missed because I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her heart beating super quick as Insanity got up and got ready to strike again. I then pushed her towards the others and then I got one of my axes out ready to fight. 

"Oh Horror, why haven't you killed her. I know you want to", Insanity said, but then he just chuckled as he swung his bone towards me. I dodged it, but then I saw that he wasn't actually trying to hit me, he was trying to hit (Y/N), and it had worked. As I turned around I saw that he had thrown the bone into (Y/N)'s leg and Nightmare was trying to pick her up. 

"You guys get out of here, I'll handle him", I said, but once they left Insanity pushed me to the ground. "Bad choice Horror", he said, but I just laughed at him. "The fun is only beginning", I said getting up again ready to attack. 

I then threw my ax at him and it almost hit him but it had missed still. "You throw like a girl", he said, but then I chuckled as I tackled him to the ground and then I grabbed my ax.

(One hour later) I had finally beaten him and he was leaving when I decided to go check on (Y/N). Once I made a portal and went through it though I saw Nightmare and the others waiting outside of a door. They had gone to Science and they were waiting on him to tell them if (Y/N) was okay or not. 

All of a sudden Science came out of the room but he looked kind of upset as he walked over to Nightmare and whispered something in his ear. I will remember that moment forever because that was the first time that I ever saw Nightmare cry.