The Confusion

(Y/N)'s POV.

I woke up the next morning to find myself sleeping on my bed in the covers. 'Error must have left', I thought to myself, but once I tried to get up I felt someone holding onto my waist. "Where are you going", I heard Error ask me, but then I sighed as I turned to lay on my back. "I was just getting up", I told him, but then he looked kind of confused at me. 

"What for, can't you lay down for a little longer you're so warm", he told me, but then I blushed a little. "Fine, I guess I could lay with you for a little longer", I told him, but then he smiled as he continued to cuddle me. "Can you at least stop holding onto my waist", I said, turning back to my side not wanting to face him. 

All of a sudden his grip on my waist tightened and he just kept on holding onto me. "I guess not", I said as we continued to cuddle. It had been around half an hour since I had woken up and I still could not get up. I was about to just try and go back to sleep when I saw someone coming into my room. I was Nightmare, but once he saw me and Error he looked confused as he started walking towards me. 

"What's going on", Nightmare asked me, but then I explained to him what had happened and then he just rolled his eyes. He then teleported me to him but then he wouldn't let go of my arm. "Thanks, I'm going to go find something to eat", I told him but then he just nodded at me. Once he let me go I headed to the kitchen but once I got there I saw Swapfell and Fellswap sitting at the table talking to each other. 

I still didn't know the difference between them so I just hoped that they didn't notice me, but apparently my luck had run out. "Hey (Y/N), whatcha doing", one of them asked me, but then I froze as I turned around to face the one in blue. "I'm just going to grab something to eat", I said, but then I got really nervous because I didn't know which one was talking to me. 

"Okay, well you can sit with us if you'd like", he said, but then I just told him that I was going to head up to my room for a while. "Don't bug her Swapfell, she can do what she wants", the one in red said. I then got some pop-tarts and then I headed back to my room. Once I got in there I sat down on my bed and then I started eating my pop-tarts. But then once I was done and threw the rapper away I heard Nightmare yell for me. 

I then headed downstairs but then I saw him sitting on his throne waiting for me. "I need to talk to you", he said, I then walked over to him. "(Y/N), Swapfell told me that you didn't want to sit with him and Fellswap, which is fine, but I'm just wondering, do you know which is which", he asked me. I then shook my head no and then I explained to him that I get confused on which one is which because their names are almost the same. 

"You know who Fell is right", Nightmare asked me, but then I nodded as he continued. "The one in all red that looks a lot like Fell is Fellswap, the one in blue is Swapfell. Does that make it kind of easier", Nightmare asked me, but then I nodded smiling. "Good, that's all I needed so you can leave now", Nightmare said, but once I left the throne room I heard a noise from upstairs. 

I then went to go see what the noise was but then I saw that it was Fellswap and Swapfell talking. I was about to leave but then one grabbed my arm and then he pulled me closer to him. "Well hello there darling~", the one that Nightmare said was Fellswap said. 

"H-hi", I said, but then he kind of smiled at me stuttering, Swapfell had left us alone so it was just us in the hallway. I was kind of nervous since the first time we met didn't go so well, but then he just looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you again", Fellswap said as he smiled down at me. 

I was wondering what he was going to do when all of a sudden I felt something touch my lips. Wait, was he KISSING me, I was very confused but then someone jerked me away from him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING", the voice said, but then I realized that it was Dust. 

"Chill, all I did was give her a little kiss", he said, but then Dust put me behind him. "Just wait until the boss hears about this", Dust said running towards the throne room with Fellswap behind him.

Nightmare's POV.

I was just enjoying some peace and quiet when all of a sudden Dust rushed in the room with Fellswap right behind him. "What's going on", I asked them, but then Dust tried to say something while at the same time trying to catch his breath. 

"Fellswap.......kissed.......(Y/N).....", he said through breaths, but then I turned and faced Fellswap. "YOU WHAT", I asked him, but then he looked really nervous as he started to explain. "I was flirting with her when I decided to give her a kiss, but it didn't last long", he said trying to make the situation better. 

"I don't care, now if you'll excuse me, I need to go do something", I said walking out of the throne room. I couldn't believe Fellswap would do such a thing, but all I knew was that he couldn't be the only one that got to kiss (Y/N). When I was walking around the castle trying to find her though I heard her talking to someone. 

I then turned the corner but then I saw that she was talking with Swapfell but then all of a sudden he told her that he had to go back to his room. Once he left I walked over to (Y/N) and then I cleared my throat. "Oh, hey Nightmare", (Y/N) said, but then my heart started beating fast as she smiled at me. "Hey (Y/N), um I have a question, is it true that Fellswap kissed you", I asked her.