Chapter 1

"Curly..."

Hot breath that's fanning on my face woke me up from my slumber. "Wake up my Curly.."

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling and keep my eyes shut. I felt light kisses showered all over my face and this time, I can't help it when my lips stretch into a smile and my eyes fluttered open. Seeing the most gorgeous guy in the world first thing in the morning is simply the best.

"Good morning handsome.." I croaked, making Zayn chuckle.

"Finally you're awake.." he pecked my lips quickly. I wrapped my arms on his waist, pulling him closer to me. I nuzzle my nose on his neck, inhaling his sweet but manly scent that drives me crazy all the time.

Zayn has been my loving boyfriend for 3 years now and we've been living together under the same roof since then. Guess what? He's been the one who asked me that we should move in together. Of course I was surprised because Zayn, when we first started our official relationship, was very distant and shy. Before, I often think that he's ashamed to be seen with me. He didn't want me to hold his hands or kiss him in public. I was hurt, but I tried to understand him. He was scared and still confused, although he already admit that he loves me. But as times passed, he's changed a lot. Better changes of course. He was now more touchy that even when we were just walking down the street, he would pull me in a long kiss or he would entwined our fingers together. Not that I complain. In fact, I love it.

"Are you going to the shop now?" I murmured against his neck and I felt him shiver. The scent of his aftershave invading my nose. His hair is still damp from the shower and he's already dressed for work.

"Babe, it's Friday. There would be a lot of costumers today, that's for sure.." he brushed some of my waves out of my forehead before he kiss the tip of my nose.

Zayn is now managing their family business, a coffee shop, which his mum and stepdad, passed on him. At first, he didn't want to run the shop but with my convincing power, he finally agreed. Me, on the other hand works in a company.

"Be home early okay? I'll cook you your favorite pasta.."

Zayn nodded. He leaned closer, capturing my lips.

"Eewww.."

We both stop and pull away from each other, grinning. I turned my gaze on the door. Sam, the most adorable boy in the world was standing on the doorway. He was covering his face with his tiny hands. I climbed out of the bed and walked towards him, picking him up. His short arms quickly goes around my neck and he gave me a loud, wet kiss on the cheek. "Good moyning daddy Curyee.."

"Good morning to you too big boy.." he giggled loudly as I tickled him on his tummy and on his sides.

"Let's go boys. I made you both some delicious breakfast.." Zayn kissed Sam on his chubby cheek. "Morning baby.."

Our little boy clapped his hands eagerly at the mention of food. I swear, this kid is so much like Niall. Both eat a lot.

I remember the day when Zayn told me that he wanted a child. My exact word to him was "Isn't it too early too have a baby?" and he shot me a really bored look as he say "Shut up Curly. I'm not getting younger. I want a baby boy, NOW.." So we went in search for a baby that we could possibly adopt. Sam is now 4 years old. We have him adopted when he was still two. And because we're not yet married, we had a little argument on what surname Sam would use. Luckily, I had convinced him that Sam should use mine. That little boy quickly caught my attention because of his curly hair, which resembles mine and his sparkling blue eyes were so gorgeous. Plus, he's really charming. He's sweet and bubbly. And I love him to death, just like how I love my Zayn.

"Do you hear that big boy? Daddy made us breakfast.." I widen my eyes at him, showing him I'm excited and he nodded eagerly with a toothy grin. I gently put him down on the floor and in a flash, he run fast towards the kitchen. I laughed out loud as his cuteness. He's really the light of our life and I never regretted having him.

I heard Zayn chuckled beside me while gazing lovingly at our boy. "He's getting bigger now.." he mumbled. I can't help but roll my eyes at him.

"Babe shut up. He's only four.."

Zayn glared at me but not too long. I pinned him on the wall, pressing my body to his as I kiss him lovingly. "I love you babe.."

Zayn gave me his sweetest smile that always makes my heart leaps. "And I love you too my Curly.."

We pull away from each other and entwined our fingers as we followed our angel to the kitchen.

I'm so contented with my life now. What can I ask for more? I have the most amazing guy and the cutest boy in my life.

Isn't it perfect? Right?

*** 

I'm back ;')

Hope this story went well and show me and baby Sam and Zarry some loving once again. Thanks ;')

I found that picture on the side while surfing the net and I instantly think of Sam. That's how I imagine his looks. Cute eh?

Comments~Votes ;)