Chapter 2

[ Zayn ]

Friday. Another busy, tiring and boring day for me. Seriously, I really don't want to go to that coffee shop. But I have to.

"Eeekkk!"

My head whipped to the backseat where my baby boy, Sam is sitting. He was giggling and chuckling everytime he looks at Harry who's pulling funny faces on the rearview mirror. We were now heading to the shop and it's our everyday routine where Harry would drive me to work before he leaves Sam to either Louis, Liam or Niall. Then he would go to his own work after that. Before, I insist that I should buy my own car but he disagreed. He told me that we didn't need to cars. End of conversation.

In our 3 years of being together, I discovered that Harry is too controlling. He's possesive and overprotective. Sometimes, he really gets on my nerves and we would end up in a very heated argument that would lead to hurtful words being thrown to each other. But before the day ends, he would be the first to approach me and say sorry. Of course, I'd forgive him. How can you not forgive a very sweet and charming guy? Right?

And Sam, my baby, my angel. He's my everything, aside from Harry of course. They were the two most important person in my life.

I felt the car stopped and I saw that we're already at the shop.

"We're here babe. Wow, the shop is pretty packed today huh.." Harry gazed at the coffee shop through the car's window. He's right. There's quiet a number of costumers already eventhough it's kinda early. I unbuckle my seatbelt and leaned forward to pecked Harry's lips. "See you later Curly. Love you..." I turned to Sam who's staring outside the car with wide eyes. "Baby, daddy is going now. Where's my kiss?"

My baby boy quickly wrapped his arms on my neck and gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks. "Bye bye Daddy Zen.."

I chuckled at the name he's calling me eversince he learned how to speak. "Be a good boy to uncle Niall, okay?" he nodded eagerly with a big smile. Such a cutie..

Harry pulled me once again in a sweet kiss before I get out of the car. I waved at the until the car was already out of my sight.

"Good morning Sir.." Rick, one of my barista greeted as I walked inside the coffee shop. I nodded to him with a smile.

Everyday I had to deal with this place. I hate it. No, not really hate. I just don't like it. I don't like doing things that I have no interest with. I mean, I really don't like managing a coffee shop. It's not what I wanted to do. Honestly, I'm not really sure yet on what I wanted to do with my life. All I know is I'm contented now with Harry and Sam. But, there's still some things I want to accomplish but I can't figured it out yet. I don't know. Has anyone understand me?? O_o

Time passed so slow today that I almost dozed off at my mini office. I was so tempted to leave but I can't. There's a lot of costumers and chores to do. Harry on the other hand called me for every 2 hours. He's a little bit exaggerated at sometimes.

When 8 in the evening strikes, I almost squealed of excitement because of the fact that I can finally go home and cuddle with my boys.

I waved goodbyes to my employees and reminded them to lock the place later, before I head out to meet Harry. He was leaning on the hood of his car while staring at his shoes. Eventhough he looks tired from work, he still looks perfect. His wild curls are moving with the wind which looks really sexy that I had to stop myself from drooling.

"Curly.."

His head raised up, meeting my eyes and a large grin quickly spread on his face. I almost run just to get by his side but that would make me look like a fool so I tried to walk normal. Instead, it came out as a leaped. Harry burst out laughing as he pulled me in a quick kiss. "Someone's excited to see me huh.."

"Shut up. I just missed you so much Curly. Can you blame me?" I scowled at him but kissed the tip of his nose playfully. "Where's Sam?"

"Home. Niall is with him. He's waiting for us."

"Okay, let's go. I want to see my baby boy now.." I get inside the car as fast as I could which earned a sneering from Harry.

The drive home was quiet but not the awkward one. Harry just let me rest as I close my eyes and leaned back on my seat.

My ever so charming and adorable baby boy run fast to me when we came home. He was still wide awake, playing with his toy while Niall lie on the couch, watching television. "Missed you daddy Zen! Missed you daddy Curyee!" Sam chirped happily.

Well, even after my dull and boring day, atleast I have my angel hugging and kissing me at the end of the day. Life's still perfect.

***** 

Crappy chapter. Bleh. Oh well, atleast there's something.. Hahaha :D

This story is just short. Not more than 20 chapters I think :D

Anywayssss... Show me some love eh ;')

Comments/Feedback~ 

Votes~