Chapter 24

[ Zayn ]

Today is the day! I'm so excited mainly because I can finally see Sam again and at thd dsame time, i'll be able to spend some time with Harry too. I had to admit that I can't sleep properly last night thinking about this day. I am so looking forward to this, spending time with my family just like.....before.

"Zee stop bouncing like a ball." Luke teased while Dana giggles. I shot them both a bored look. They're so annoying sometimes. Since they arrived here this morning, they won't stop teasing me about our "family date".

"Seriously Zaynee, you already look good. When Harry sees you later, his jaw would probably drop." Dana chirped. She's on the bed, lying on her stomach while flipping through the pages of the magazine she's reading while Luke is on her side, munching on some chips.

"Yeah. Harry would be so mesmerize once he saw you." Luke added.

"What am I? A girl going to her first date?" I scowl at them.

Luke shrugged. "Well you kinda look one."

I gave them another bored look then choose to ignore them to check myself once again on the mirror. I'm wearing a black long sleeves v-neck shirt that I rolled the sleeves up to my elbow paired with a black jeans and a black sneakers while I just styled my hair up and there, I'm all set.

I picked up my brown satchel when my phone starts ringing. I picked it up from the top of my telly and saw that it's Harry who is calling. I pressed the green button and put the phone near my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Zayn, it's me Harry."

"I know. Hi."

"Shall I picked you up or we'll just meet at the park?" he asked in his deep voice. God I missed his voice so much. "Zayn?"

I blink. "Huh?" shit I'm spacing out.

"Never mind. I'll pick you up there. Text me your address aye."

"O-okay. Bye."

The line went dead after that but still, I could feel my heart beating like crazy and my hands trembling.

I hope everything went well later and I do wish that I don't embarrassed myself in front of Harry.

"What did he say?" Dana's voice snapped me out of my trance. She's looking at me curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"He said he'll come here to pick me up."

"OMG! Eeeh!" Dana squealed. I rolled my eyes at her.

Minutes later, I heard a car horn honking from outside. I peered down at the window and saw a familiar black Range Rover.

"He's here." I announced. Dana and Luke's head snapped up, they had this creepy smiles and a teasing eyes. "See you later and please don't burn my house down." I shot them a warning look before running downstair.

The last time I left those two in here, my flat became a total mess. My fridge almost empty and they even burned some foods while cooking. I need to find new friends, seriously.

When I stepped outside, my eyes widen and my vision turn glassy once I saw who's waiting for me. Tears threatens to fall and i could feel my lips trembling.

"Daddy Zen!! Daddy Zen!!"

Sam ran to me and I slouch down to welcome him in my arms. I was almost knocked down on the ground when his small body slammed into mine, his short arms goes around my neck, hugging me so tightly, literally. "Daddy, Sam..I missed you. Why you l-leave me? W-where did you go?" he asked in a shaky voice that turns into a loud sob. A lump formed in my throat, blocking all the words that I want to say. My chest tightened as I tried to control myself from bursting in tears. Instead, I hug Sam close to me while showering his head with kisses. God knows how much I missed my baby boy. Everynight I'd cry because of him. I love him so much.

Sam pulled away and look at me in the eye. His chubby cheeks are wet from tears and he keeps sniffling every second. He's so cute. "I...I l-love you daddy."

My heart just did a back flip. "I love you too baby, so much. You grew bigger huh. Chubby chubby." I teased, poking his sides and tummy that made him giggles.

He really grown bigger from the last time I saw him which is almost a year now. His curls are a little bit longer now and he gained weight. My chubby angel. He'd be turning 5 years old in a few months now. Harry did a good job in taking care of him. I just wished I was there too.

"Daddy you are crying?" Sam asked. He wiped the tears on my cheeks that I didn't notice at all.

I shook my head and smile. "Daddy is just happy." Sam kissed my cheeks again then nuzzle his face under my chin.

"Are you two finished crying?" Harry's teasing voice caught my attention. I peered up at him and saw him smiling but with teary eyes.

"You're the one to talk." I scowl, making him chuckle.

I straightened up and held Sam's hand. "Let's go."

Harry nodded while Sam run to the back seat of the car with me following behind. "Daddy Zen, you sit here." he called out, patting the space beside him. I climbed inside but almost scream when I saw someone sitting at the passenger sit.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" the guy asked in a low voice.