Chapter 10 *part 2*

So here's part 2 ;)

*****

"Obviously, my feelings don't matter to you anymore."

"W-what?! You're feelings don't fucking matter to me?! TO ME?! Are you sure about that Harry?" My hands were trembling with supressed anger that the need to punch something or someone is needed yet I tried my best to control myself before I exploded with so much rage.

Harry faced me again with blank expression. "Well it's true. You never listen to me. Like now.."

"Fuck you Harry! You're all that matter to me! You and your feelings! All these time! All these years! Why do you think I ended being with you? It's because I CONSIDERED your feelings. I ignored everything just to be with you! And now you're saying your feelings don't matter? Wow, are you serious?"

Damn! Harry is so selfish. He just want to control everything in my life. But guess what, I'm not allowing that anymore. Starting now. I'm going to meet Michael tomorrow whether this curly guy likes it or not.

"Fine! Do it!"

"Hell yeah. I'd do it. With or without your permission. Now leave. I'm tired. I want to sleep." I point my finger to the open door but Harry didn't budge. He remained standing not far from the bed, glaring at me. Huh! Glare all you want stupid Curly.

I rolled my eyes at him before I tucked myself under the duvet and reaching for the lamp, turning it off. I turned my back on him and make myself comfortable on my pillow.

I could hear him hissing and cursing under his breath but I chose to ignore him. It's for the best. I might say something hurtful to him that I'll surely regret soon. As much as I'm saying that I hate him, I still can't hurt him. Physically or emotionally. I just want him to realize that not all the time, it's always about him. That he should consider my feelings too.

I need to cool down first. Closing my eyes, I prepared myself to doze off when I heard steps moving and the door slammed shut. He's probably mad at me but I need to stand on my own now. I'm going to do what I want.

*****

"Good morning Zayn. I'm glad you've made it today.."

I took Michael's hand, shaking it firmly as I smiled up at him. He leads me to sit on the chair in front of his table while he took some papers out of his drawers.

Earlier this morning, after I woke up, I quickly made a breakfast for Harry and Sam, leaving it on the table and sticking a note on the fridge for Harry to see. I'm not ready to face him yet after our argument last night.

Dana picked me up earlieq and we went to the studio together since she also has a meeting there. I swear, if I ever got this job, I'm going to save for me to buy my own car. That's my first plan.

My meeting with Michael lasted for almost one hour. He explains everything to me from my training schedule to all my benefits in the job.

"So Zayn, I'm glad to say welcome to the team. Congratulations." Michael beamed, patting me on my shoulder lightly.

"T-thank you sir.."

Damn! This is it! I'm now a photographer. Well, still a trainee but soon, I can establish my own name. I know I can. I can do it.

This is the start of the new me..

***** 

The summer heat is killing me! Gosh I hate too much sun >.<

I won't be updating till I get better. If that's okay. Thank u ;)

COMMENT~ 

VOTE~ 

THRUST ;D