Chapter 18

[ Zayn ]

Did I made the right decision? Is it right that I just left Harry there? Maybe I should've talked to him and sort all things out. But he hates me now, I'm sure of that. I didn't know what happen earlier. I just exploded and mind doesn't work right. I even snapped at Liam and Danielle. I was a monster back there. That's not me. I.......

"Zayn.." Dana cut me off. "please sit your ass down! You're making me dizzy with you pacing back and forth."

I sighed and threw myself on her bed, shoving my face on the pillow. Dana stroked my back gently. "Zaynee just relax okay?"

How could I relax if I just hurt the man I love? Remembering the pain on his face kills me. I never want to hurt him. It's the last thing I want to do.

"Are you really sure about all of this Zayn? I know you. You intend to do things that you always regret later on."

She's right. I'm like that. But I'm confused. If I go back to Harry and forgive him, he might do it again. Ruined my future. I don't want that. But I don't want to lose him either. It's so frustrating really.

I sit up, fisting the pillow beside me and threw it hard on the wall. It made a soft thud sound. I really want to punch something right now. God I really do.

"Maybe both of you need some space. Be away from each other. It'll help you to think things off."

She's has a point.

"You're right. That's why I'm coming with you guys to New Zealand. Harry and I need some time alone."

Dana stood in front of me and gave me a comforting hug. "Everything will be alright Zayn."

I wish.

*****

[ Harry ]

"Louis please tell me the time of their flight. Please?"

Louis look so torn. I can see that he wants to tell me but at the same time, something is stopping him. I bet it's Dana.

I know Zayn is with Dana right now. He wouldn't go anywhere, only to her. But the problem is, I don't know where that girl lives, but Louis does. That's why I run here eventhough it's already 10 in the evening.

"Haz, I'm sorry but I can't tell you. I promised Dana. She also said that Zayn doesn't want to see you."

Confirmed. Zayn's really there.

"Lou please. I want to fix things up with him. Please! Just please!"

Louis stood up and blew a heavy breath. He tugged my arm for me to stood up.

"C'mon get up. Follow me Haz."

I almost squealed and pull him in a tight hug. "Thank you Lou!"

~~~~~

"Why are you here?" is the first thing Dana said once she opened the door. She even gave Louis a stern look.

"Where's Zayn? I want to talk to him."

"He doesn't want to see you Harry."

I ignore her question and push passed her, straight into the living room. "Babe? Please talk to me? Zayn?"

"Harry don't you understand? He doesn't want to see you ok?" she gripped my wrist to stop me from going upstair but I yanked her hands away.

"Will you shut up and stay out of this? It's our problem."

"He's my friend!" she screamed at my face.

"He's my boyfriend!" I screamed back.

Louis quickly stepped between us and face me. "Woah! Woah! Haz, calm down. You don't need to shout at her."