¿?Eins?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Blood(?)
Swearing

--

"Grim? Did you zone out or something?" Price's Voice Filled My Ears "Huh? Oh Yes Sorry About That" I spoke he nodded I was looking at a file König a 6'10 male "Got a idea of the team now?" He asked I gave a short nod he closed the file putting it in it's place "you will be training at Four with ghost" I nodded at that "Copy that" I said standing as he walked past me going through the door I followed him it was around two so I had a bit before I had to go.

--

I was two minutes late to the training room as I had gotten lost ghost had his arms crossed "Late On your First day?" He huffed "Better then five" I spoke in an identical tone he spoke in "sure..." I wrapped my hands as he watched Once Done I ducked under a line getting into the ring, "I won't hold back I expect the same from you" he said "As if" I said forcing a smile 'Hand To Hand Is So Much Worse Then Just Shooting The Enemies..' I thought getting into stance I saw price in the corner of my eye Ghost taking the moment I looked as a change to strike I Just Dodged It "God Not Even A 'Fight'?" I said once I was up again "No" he said plainly.

He went for a hit I blocked though it still hurt I did this a few more times before throwing a punch getting his jaw not hard but definitely not soft he took a step back "There ya Go Fight Back Don't Cower" he said I had to dodge and block a few more times before slamming my leg into his side making him stumble, "I feel as if I am doing better then the mighty Ghost At Least I've Gotten Hits in" I joked I wanted to say more but ghost kicked my stomach, not enough to damage anything just enough to get me to fall down "You where saying?" He asked as I stood he took a blow towards me again I ducked before pushing my knee into where it hurt most or his crotch in a sense making him fall to his knees I Heard A Inhale "What the fuck..I didn't mean fucking do that.." he said holding himself "You never gave me rules.." I said "And You Said In Battle You enemies will do anything to bring you down.." I retorted "...I Guess I Did" He said once he stood up, "sorry? I guess?" He glared "And You Just Lost Your BackBone" He said walking out of the ring "Oh And There Is A Meeting so you can meet everyone In An Hour" he said going into the male change rooms comeing out in a black hoodie and Jean's I noticed a knife Holster hanging off his belt.
--
I was in my room writing music playing softly from the speakers when there was a knock at my door "It's unlocked!" I called saving and turning off the computer it automatically sending the new copy to my personal phone price came through the door "Are You Gonna Come And Meet Everyone? Or you gonna write?" He asked "Oh..Did I lose track?.." he shook his head "Nah But Ghost said he doesn't want you getting into the habit of being late" I rolled my eyes at that "I was two minutes late" he laughed softly "It's enough to lose a teammate though" "True".

--

As we walked through the door a large man as pinned to a chair ghost holding his arms and someone snitching a wound on his shoulder "Geist, lass mich gehen! Mir geht es gut und Seife Raus, ich brauche keine Stiche!" (Ghost let me go! I'm fine and Soap Get off I don't need stitches!)The man yelled "English König" ghost said the man shot him a glare "I Said Get Off Me Before I Fucking Punch One Of You" he said "That is not what you said" I spoke he looked up "Yes They don't-- OW SOAP PLEASE!" he yelped "I'm almost Done König Stop Your Yapping" I took my time letting my eyes scan his shirtless form "I'm Cold Though...can I at least have my shirt back?" He said slowly "In A Minute Now Shut Up, I'm trying to help you" the one I'm guessing was soap said the large Man Pulled His Good Arm Trying To Wiggle Free only to yelp in pain as the needle went in wrong "König I Said Hold Still" soap said with a sigh the moment he was done he grabbed medical Wrap And pulled it around him "there ghost you can let go now" soap said soon regretting his words the König The moment of his release almost as an act of defense his good arm slammed its fist into soaps jaw Before A Look A Terror Filled his face "Oh Good Gods! Soap..Are You Ok? I'm sorry!" He said crouching next to him as soap held his jaw "I'm fine..ow..You Pack One Hell Of A Punch" soap said wincing Ghost Had Already Returned With A Pack Of Peas And A Hand Towel.

"König what was That?" Ghost Asked Him "I Panicked! I didn't mean to punch him it was just my reaction to being stabbed with a needle! I swear I didn't mean to" König said "I'm Fine..I think I mean I can talk..so i gotta be find" the Scottish man said "Good..As Long As I Didn't Brake Anything.." The large Man Said picking his shirt off the table sliding it over his head some of the others including me where ether Laughing or something along those lines "Fuckin hell I didn't think you could hit that hard.." soap said softly holding the frozen peas against his face "I mean...I can pick people up and brake there back with my knee even with a knife in between my arm and shoulder" "yeah I saw that" soap said trying to move his jaw as litte as possible "Speaking Of Which How Was That Your Reaction to getting stabbed and not some form of panic?" Gaz asked "Uhh I talk about it later who's this?" He asked gesturing to me "Y/n L/n Or Grim'reaper either or works" I said offering my hand which he shook softly.

"Nice To Meet You..I'm König..Or king is the translation but I don't exactly respond well to that." He said softly like ghost he had a mask covering his face though he had a bennie (or as I call them Toque) over his hair he had a nick in his right brow a small scar through it, it was that predominant as one under is eyes that vanished under the mask "Two Faceless People I See?" That got König to make a soft laugh "Well We All Know What Ghost Looks Like He just wheres The Mask Anyway König only me, Ghost And Price Have Seen him without it he hides in his room to eat and do most things he would need to take it off for"

"Oh.."

--

Everyone had introduced themselves and there code names not all of them had one but they all seemed nice for the most part especially König someone of his height and build was making it harder to believe he was nothing but a sweetheart to the team it was funny yet terrifying that he held the most secrets out of everyone in the 1-4-1 as he gave people comfort and he was just in general apparently really good at giving life advice, though even with how sweet he was he had the power to make anyone do what he wanted with a simple blackmail threat though he never did untill ghost punched him for 'Starting a rumor' that he never did and ended up telling the team in a meeting one of ghosts secrets a small one nothing harmful just that ghosts reson for not getting attached to anyone in a friendly way was everything he cared about died.

"Y/n!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts "Oh Hi König, Didn't See You There Mister Mountain Of A Man" I said looking up at him "Hi Uh..I never did ask..why did you go with the code name Grim'reaper?" He asked sitting on the couch a bit away a book in his hand I placed my finger under the word I was on in my book "Well I was A Assassin a While Back the people I killed mostly spoke of me as if I was the Grim'reaper themselve and it stuck I guess I friend at the time called me it left and right, just everyone around me did really" I said he gave a nod "Huh never would have guessed" I looked at his hands as they kept moving seeing him play with a ring I saw he had a few of them "Rings?" I blurted "...Uh I play with them helps with my anxiety" he said "Ahh I see anxiety sucks I feel you there" he gave a confused look "What?".

"I have anxiety too I just have delt with it over time where it's a lot less stressful then it use to be" I said "And how did you do that?" He asked I thought about for a moment "whenever I had a anxiety related thought I would push it away and ignore it covering it with as meny happy and focused thoughts as I could" he nodded "I'll have to try that" he said look down at the book flipping it open and removing the book mark, I looked back down at my book continuing to read small conversations came and left us as we sat having a bit of time to read ghost,soap and a few others where in the room having small talk like us or watching a movie.

--
¿?1663 words?¿
--