¿?Zwei?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Swearing
Past Trauma
Mentions of death

--
König
--

I look around slightly before looking at the clock on the wall "Heilige Scheiße, es ist Mitternacht!?" (Holy shit It's Midnight!?) I blurted "What?" Y/n said "Wait MIDNIGHT?!" They yelled everyone eyes shot to the clock it was indeed midnight "Alright then uhh I'm going to bed" I said Standing up sliding my bookmark into place "Same" Y/n said standing up aswell.

--

The moment I got to my room a immediately pulled the mask and bennie off taking a deep breath "God I really need to get that under control" I mumbled seeing it was only getting later then what I was supposed to be staying up till as price said I needed to heal my arm and wait till the doctor gets back from there vacation 'Scheiße, ich bin müde' (Fuck I'm tired) I thought before slipping into more comfortable clothes before sliding into my bed falling into what was unfortunately a nightmare well more of a flash back then anything.

--

"König! Will you stop moving and hold still you brat!" Mom yelled before my dad rushed into the room helping her hold me down injecting me with the cursed shit, young me screamed as his muscles became tighter "Wow All This Over Trying To Keep You Alive" mom said staring down at me a string of German curses fell from my mouth earning ten year old me a harsh slap to the face as my muscles tried to fight the drug that forced me to grow past what I wa supposed to, I was nothing..an experiment a weapon that failed it didn't help that because of this shit i destroyed my moms reproductive organs when she gave birth forcing them to have a son that had anxiety and a bit of ADHD Hence Why I Couldn't Keep Still or stay focused.

Experiments where ment to be done over and over again but they only got one shot at this and it was the most painful thing one could experience your muscles would tighten more then what should have been physically possible as the drug changed your DNA and genetic Code Forceing you to grow at an abnormal pace I was full grown at fourteen my mind was matured I was an adult at fourteen mentally and physically my muscles everything about me was science Nothing But Science As my family was greedy they wanted nothing but to rule everything the only thing that kept me alive was pure hope that it would change that they would care for me as I did them or really anyone one the planet every ten years they force themselves into my life and inject me with that fucking Shit One of my backlashes earned me the scar over my nose and the larger one across my heart, the other three I got the one on my lip mind you that one didn't do much for damage, the scar on my pelvic bone, the one on my brow and the one on my chin, most my scars where from them from the one on my nose to the one on my ankle it all sucked there was to upside to my childhood.

I chould remake myself a childhood but what fun was wasting my life trying to fix myself when I could work to make the world safer? It sounded better then being full of greed like them..so that was what I was working for a safe world for children, Women and all alike no matter what I had to do to get it done as long as I didn't hold guilt I'd be fine..I held guilt and a lot of it...one time I shit a kid by accident well not kid a teenager he didn't die but he lost his right arm..I felt nothing but guilt for that I had taken lives of the innocent I never wanted to hurt someone without a reason to price gave me a reason each horrible person I killed I let pent up rage a guilt out doing as I pleased to kill them as long the job was done.

--

I shot awake feeling uneasy "Was zum Teufel? Ich ... was zum Teufel ist vier Uhr morgens, warum bin ich wach?" (What The Hell? i...What The Fuck Its four am why am i up?) I groaned rubbing my eyes softly alone all I spoke was German it was easier when there was no one to confuse, falling back asleep took about an hour but thankfully it was just blackness I'll take nothing over a nightmare or being reminded of anything of my past really waking up at 9:34 to a loud knock at my door making my whine "One Moment..!" I yelled before slowly lifting myself from my bed slipping on my mask and bennie before opening the door Ghost stood at my door "Come On The Food Is Gonna Get Cold" he huffed I nodded before closing my door feeling uneasy again "How'd you sleep?" Ghost asked trying to make small talk "Well I Had a Nightmare Woke up feeling uneasy then fell back to sleep in like an hour then woke up to you at my door so..Alright? What about you?" I asked "Well The Normal I was up till three then fell asleep nothing new.." he said I looked down at him "have you tried melatonin?" I offered hoping maybe he forgave me for my blackmail last month "No" he said plainly that answered that.."oh well you should whether you use the gummie or the liquid is not something I can offer" I said "And How do you know about these?" He asked "Welp I Had problems sleeping For The First Few Months I Was Here I'm sure you noticed that".

"Yes infact I did all I could notice you weren't that interesting and you haven't gotten that much better I held a hand to my chest giving a gasp "How Could You! I am interesting!" I said add a bit of sarcasm into my voice 'please laugh and not get mad.." I thought he gave a soft snicker and I sighed in relief once we where in the dinning room my anxiety spiked "König are you gonna join us today? Or are you gonna go hide?" Soap teased "uhh...hide?.." I said Beginning to fill a plate "awe You Gotta Join Us Eventually it's been a year and a half and you still hide" soap said his accent messing with my head "..One Day I Will..But Today Is Not That day" I said "Fine..Have fun in your room of solitude König" "I will.." 'not' I said my eyes scrunched as a gave a smile before going to my room to eat.

--

The moment I finished I brought my dish back putting it into the dishwasher Some stayed for seconds but I walked into the rec room sitting down putting my head into my hands pulling the beanie off I knew others wherein the room did I give fuck? Nope not one running my hands through my hair was much more calming then playing with my ring which was suprising judging by the fact I always played with at least one of my rings they where only there to calm my nerves not for the looks just to disconnect from the world a little "Uhh König You Do Realize that other people are in the room right? Price's voice came as concerned then anything "Yeah? I mean why would I go I to the rec room take of my hat if I cared?" I asked feeling the most random surge of bravery "I was just making sure mountain you have a habit of doing the weirdest or things sometimes".

"True" I said scratching my scalp
"What's next? Taking the mask off at the most random time?" Alejandro said "No, That Will Never Happen Especially If Price" I turned my head to him "Keeps Bringing in new people after sending me on a month long mission with soap" he sighed "yes well at the rate beginners are dropping we need them Besides Y/n Is The Best Of The Best they have killed people for money and really any reason she could get and she wasn't caught till she already had a kill count of 785 joining us was the only option besides death" he said "And How Old are they?" Alejandro asked his accent thick "27 a few months younger then König" "Mierda... ¿Son tan jóvenes y tienen tantas muertes?" (Holy Shit.. they are that young and have that many kills?) He said 'Spanish..whyyy' I thought rubbing my temples "Spanish hurts my brain" I mumbled "And You Don't Think Gurman Does That To Us?" Price said with a laugh "I mean..".

--

¿?This was more of a chapter on Königs backstory then anything?¿ 1481 words