¿?neunzehn?¿ ❕

Warnings
smut
fluff
Swearing
{I'm not good with smut tbh}

--

due to the cold shower I was mostly sober, at least enough to stop this if it when to far though I doubt it would, König pulled away from the kiss his eyes blown lust filled us both "do you want this? or are you to drunk still?" he asked his voice slightly deeper then normal "I want it..do you?" "the books I read are a good hint" he mumbled leaning down again placing kisses on my neck soft nips here and there as well till he got more confidant in himself leaving love-bites I moaned as he found the most sensitive part his tough flicked out soothing the new marks each sound I made got a animalistic growl out of him, soft yet there he kept himself a good distance away with his hips though with how tall he was it made sense Though I didn't know the reason behind why he was doing this.

.Not yet anyway.

His left hand trailed down my back pushing down so I knew where it was at all Times rather then random feather-light stuff author's write his hand came to a stop just below my ass pulling away from my neck looking down at me "Why are you waiting?" I mumbled he just smiled kissing me.

-Mostly teeth and tongue at this point-

His hand moved the rest of the way gripping me pulling me against him, only then did I feel his erection he had what one would call a perfect mix of length and girth but who's keeping track? I hummed against him as his other hand dropped joining his left one pulling my ass apart giving a soft testing smack making me jump with a yelp, the problem was I didn't hate it, "König..." I whispered softly he pulled away "I'm listening" he responded his breathing was a deep pull now "Nothing" I smiled pushing myself against him as much as I could gaining a whine out of him "your gonna be Ze death of me Kleiner" (little one) I chuckled closing the small gap between us, he pushed down my legs a bit farther pulling me up off the floor I wrapped my legs around him he pushed me against the tile wall, 'Oh you asshole, your using your height against me' I thought he pulled away giving a laugh as I looked over at the floor "Oh god..this is what it's like up here?" I looked back at him he laughed "Yes and no, normally I don't have you pinned to a wall" he teased I glared till a hand moved I hooked my arms around his neck loosely, his hand slid above where I wa- no scratch that needed him.

"I can only give you so many chances to back out" he offered only to be shot down "I like a good challenge König" I pointed out "Alright then" he lowered his hand brushing against my clit making me gasp leaning forward lowering my head to his neck giving nips here and there He pushed a single finger in testing, I moaned softly next to him he added a second curling them earning a small cry, his thumb moved against my clit making little circles as his fingers began to perform their show, "König..please".

"Please what?" He mumbled his voice lowered an bit in his list "Fuck me" each word was interrupted, he knew what he was doing was an understatement, "Gern" (Gladly) he pulled his fingers away making me whine Only for his cock to press against my entrance, he stopped looking into my eyes a silent way of seeing if I still wanted him "Please.." I whined he pulled me into a kiss dragging a little of my attention away from him as he pressed in pressure was there wet barely noticeable through pleasure as he slowly descended into my heat, "Scheiße.." (Fuck).

Each time he moved he earned a moan, he gave soft whines as he finally bottomed out, he didn't move besides his head moving to nip at my neck, I gave it a moment before I gave an experimental movement of my hips now that the pressure was gone what I had not expected was for könig to gasp at this "You can move.." I sighed he pulled away from my neck pulling me into yet another kiss this one slow and gentle as he began moving his hips in gentle rolls each time he did we both moaned well I did he either whined or groaned it was adorable oddly enough, through each sound he made was only turning me on more, he swallowed my sounds as the walls weren't exactly thick enough to hide what we were up to, "H..Fuck..Harder..please" I whined against him, much to my joy he listened his rolls turned to a sharper snap the sound of skin hitting skin echoed in the room, his tip poked at that spot making me just that much louder as warmth bubbled in my stomach His hand left beginning to circle my clit making me snap in a sense I cried out his name which was dulled due to könig thankfully he slowed slightly letting me come down from my high before he returned to his speed each snap of his hips brought stars into my vision small yet present each little star fake yet felt real like the stars one would see at night that some say people would pluck for them yet I didn't think that not when all I could think about was the fact könig was fucking me against a shower wall with warm water falling on us as he built up a second orgasm for me, he showed no sign of stopping as I cried out again, after those stars began to multiply making my body go limp against him all I could do was return his kisses and moan, he thrusts slowed and fell from there rhythm before he pulled out his head fell back slightly before I pulled him back as he cried out spilling himself into me he stayed still whimpers fell from his mouth as he came down from his high as I did "Sorry.." he mumbled looking down at the mess he left "It's alright, birth control" I replied as he lowered me to the bench on the far side of the shower his cum spilled from me "Right.." he nodded before whispering the word again as to assure himself of it.

¿?Treten Sie darauf?¿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें