¿?achtzehn?¿

Warnings
Fluff
Alcohol intake
Swearing
Three day time skip

--

Price handed me my second drink of the night we were around a fire just having fun, hell even könig was drinking not that it was doing anything to him "Horagni..what the fuck did you give me.Ugh!. It definitely burns Gods!" König exclaimed his face scrunched up after he let out a loud 'Woo!' sound "If I told you it wouldn't be as fun" he responded from beside his sister who had ice tea and Pepsi same as James "Please?" König asked drinking more of it having the same look on his face "Spirytus vodka, 95% it's made to give cocktails a kick but for someone like you, it can give you an actual taste of being drunk as fuck" he said sipping on his whisky "Is that legal?" Ghost spoke "Yes and no...it was approved in New York state to be sold I had it shipped by a friend either way it's for him" horagni replied "I'm concerned, but thank you, price I apologize I might leave you to get people to the room with the teens" könig said leaving the captain giving him a fake wounded expression "I can hold back on the beer, I get druck on these days way to often" Gaz said.

I sipped my bourbon the same as the one Ghost had though as Soap said when ghost was drunk it wasn't ghost rather Simon to keep the people around him safe, Simon was gaining more and more control of himself the more he had "Simon?" Johnny finally asked ghost would snap at him any time that name was used until now "What ya need?" The accent said from behind the glass "Nothing just checking on you" the Scott said könig rested his head on my lap as he laid in the dirt holding his head "you good there king?" John asked the captain concerned for the youth, "Mhm..that Scheiße is strong.." (shit) he mumbled he held a much weaker drink now, just to feel slightly included, James was carving away at a small log, Sarah was trying to keep her brother up right "..’t's supposed tah be" Simon huffed his British accent slipped to the deeper end "I know..the world have never spun like this.." he groaned closing his eyes pinching his nose bridge "You already having a hangover?" I asked the drinks getting to me slowly "No..just strong shit is all" "You've said that" Gaz said soap was leaning on Simon giggling about something for the past hour, horagni was out of it his sentence's where a mix of English and Korean, I ran a hand through king's hair he gave a hum "I know.." his response was slow tired "Don't fall asleep here babe.." I spoke poking him "..Work'in on it" he rumbled opening his eyes again with a yawn "1:07..I think we should call it a night" Price spoke.

--
König
--

I sat up getting off y/n Sarah was already working on her brother as he stumbled a bit, James helped me up, I watched as price as Gaz dragged Simon and Johnny inside "can you walk?" James asked his question for us both "Not in a straight line.." I huffed out y/n wobbled slightly as they stood "exactly.." they said I watched as they slowly made there way to the door, the green grass would make it hard for the coals to go anywhere so I began to walk tripping over my own feet, thankfully I cought myself..kinda "Mr. Kingston do you need help?" James asked not leaving my side "No..but it might be a good idea to stay nearby" I sighed I hated being even tipsy this was different all together.

It took a bit but I managed to get to me and Y/n's room James went to his once I was in the room, I saw y/n changing into there pajama bottoms wearing on of my shirts "I'mma have a shower" I mumbled walking past them "I might join you" they said "Do what you want I'll be a bit.." I spoke the sent of alcohol, smoke and sweat was all I could smell and it bothered me I was hoping to get some of it off in a cold shower before a warm one, you know sober up before having a warm shower kind of thing, once I closed the door my eyes went to the mirror I reached up pulling a twig out of my hair "Gods.." I whispered to myself opening the glass door letting the shower run for a few minutes to cool a bit more then normal as I stripped free of my clothes before stepping in the cold water hitting my back, to say the least it shot me to my senses as much as I hated the cold it was better then a hangover I still wasn't going forget I needed a shit ton of water "König?" Y/n's voice called from outside the bathroom "Yeah?" I called back hoping nothing was wrong "Can I join you? To save water?" "Yeah, sure come on in" I called to them turning away from the door.

As they stepped in I moved so the water could hit them as I leaned against the tile wall my eyes trialing there body "My eyes are up here sir" there voice came soft "Sorry.." I spoke "Don't Worry I'm guilty as well nice view" they laughed shivering slightly as the cold water helped sober them, "God..do you take cold showers regularly?" "No...but they are beneficial to your body" I spoke "How do?" "helps with hair loss, helps remove depression hormones and sexual ones as well" I said counting on my fingers "plus it's a good way to sober up" I added lifting a fourth finger, "huh I didn't know that..I mean I knew the sexual one but the others.." they said I watched she they reached turning the heat up the water began it's climb till the water was calmly warm, like being held by someone you love if you where to stand right, each movement was intoxicating "Again my ey--" "Sorry..I get carried away." I cut them off I may have gotten control of my dick but I had yet to train my eyes to look where I want them...or maybe I had but it was what my dick wanted rather then my mind.

They took the washing soap using a loofah to clean themselves before hesitantly placing it one my chest snapping me from my thoughts as they looked up at me "Continue.." I spoke softly a smile on there face as they moved it a trial of bubbles behind slowly they worked there way down I guess I didn't have as much control as I thought as my thoughts drifted 'könig..your still recovering from alcohol get you head out of the gutter before you do something you'll regret tomorrow morning' I scolded myself feeling them move down move my gaze followed as the loofah ran over my soft places earned as gasp from me and a giggle from them "Sensitive even soft are you?" They asked "It's been awhile" I retorted hell I could barely remember the last time I had sex "I bet it has been.." they said gesturing for me to turn and I did facing the water now as I moved from the wall a bit ago when they came back up they turned me the bubbles now running off my back as they placed a quick kiss on my lips "I hate that you leave so soon" I spoke softly 'this is gonna go sideways ain't it..' I felt them press themselves against me standing on there tippy toes to kiss me, I moved my arms around them helping a bit as the kiss deepened more 'ah shit right sideways..' my thoughts trying to reverse the situation only for me to return as we both cought our breaths again.

--

{Spirytus. Proof: 192 (96% alcohol). Made in: PolandApproved a few years ago to be sold in New York State, the Polish-made Spirytus vodka is the strongest liquor for sale in the U.S. “It's like getting punched in the solar plexus,” one sampler told the New York Post.}