¿?Fünf?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Swearing
Rape is said a little just as a reference

--
König
--

I woke at about five Am which was thirteen hours of sleep 'Warten Sie ... dreizehn Stunden Schlaf? Das ist neu' (Wait...Thirteen Hours Of Sleep? That's New) I looked at my phone as it made the noise I had set ghost as a gurman song I liked..they all where gurman but it varies on who it was Y/n had my favorite one they made me feel safe? In a way I guess I answered "Ja?" (Yes?) "Y/n won't stop crying in her room...I know it's like five but can you please go calm her down? Or something along those lines?" He said his voice next to that of a beg "I Can Try...way can't you?" "She yelled at me an hour ago because I sneezed and I'm not in the mood to her more about it" I laughed "sure ghost no promises though" "if she doesn't stop bring her up to your room there is a total of three people on your floor and your so far from them.." "Okay Okay I'm hanging up now ghost" I said before tapping the hang up button on my phone, I moved to the door walking down the hall as quietly as possible Soap and Alejandro wher ether other two people but I still didn't want to wake them.

"Klopf klopf" (Knock Knock) my chest was oldly tight after hearing Y/n crying behind the door, they came to the door opening it there eyes red and slightly puffy? If that was the right word for that "In" they said plainly, moving to the side I walked past they where Wearing black sweatpants and F/c (favorite colour) sweater that hung just below there hips "you doing ok? Ghost said you where crying.." "Think About A Heart attack right there" she said poking me in the general area a uterus would be "alright?.." I said trying my best to think of how bad a heart attack would feel "That's What I'm Feeling, and I'll be feeling it for the next..three ta five days.." they mumbled "Men Have It Easier.." they plopped down on the couch next to me "Oh? Well...yeah true.." I thought of all the downsides of being born female "Pregnancies,periods,Breasts suck too,none stop criticism on how we look,rape that's just the start" they said I nodded "what's wrong with men?" I thought about it "Well..We Have our feelings pushed aside and told to grow a pair...uhh let's see..Women, that's all that comes to mind at the moment, I'm not saying we have it worse, nor is it that great but I will not argue with that last one.." I said they nodded "Well women only need to worry about boys not actual men, but those are rare and like decent people I think they should be put in prison for entity if they touch a woman without consent" I said they hummed "are you a boy or a man?" Y/n asked "...that's up to you to decide not me though I can tell you I don't see female people as objects..if that helps.." "man" they blurted stopped me from continuing "Thank you? I think I never know with you.." I said with a yawn I wasn't fully awake.

My phone rung the gurman filling my ears "Soap" I said pulling it out and answering as fast I could "Ja?" "Oh thank god I thought ya died or sum shit, breakfast.." "uhh..." I looked down at them they rolled there eyes standing walking into the closet and finding black clothes, "I Guess We Are Going.." "We?" Soap asked surprised "I'm Trying To keep Y/n Sane" Y/n's laugh filled the room "that's long gone König nice try though" 'I'll give you some of mine then..everyone deserves sanity' I thought Why was I thinking like that no fucking clue but I was there y/n came out of the bathroom a chain with a rose hung from there neck it went well "Let's go before I rip this bra off" she rumbled I hung up on soap.

--
Y/n
--

I scanned what König was wearing like he had me, a black shirt with a zip up hoodie with the words 'Fick dich' which was German for 'Fuck You' it had an Austrian flag on it too his pants where tan Jean's he must have changed before coming here as we entered the kitchen I saw he had three rings on his left hand and two on his right his black mask was on his face "König You Joining or hiding?" Price asked "Joining" he said slowly he sat next to me doing the same thing as yesterday putting his mask around his wrist.

--

Me and König were outside under one of the few weeping willow trees the leaves touched the ground it was an old tree next to the small creek that ran through the base making the sound of slow but moving water and birds was relaxing to red to, König was suprisingly reading a romance book and having no reaction in the slightest not even a blush  just a straight face focused hell his dick wasn't reacting unless he had a small one but I doubted it with what ghost told me as a way to not kill him for sneezing..What? It was loud, like a dad sneeze random and loud as fuck, he had told me König was an experiment 'But He's A Cute Experiment' wait what? Well unconscious mind your not wrong, back to my original train of thought, sure König had the tent no matter what it was something he was teased for when he first got here only for them to find out..that his body wouldn't let him try and hide it without throwing a conniption fit and making him extremely uncomfortable when he walked so it was stuck like that, It was funny to think that what people saw was soft him, "Y/n?" König voice said a soft almost giggle came from him "Ya?" "The hell are you staring at my crotch for?" He said he sounded as if it was normal which it might totally be for him.

"Uhh just thinking about things" he lifted an eyebrow "Oh? What of?" "Just how it must suck to not be able to hide yourself" I said looking back at my book "I mean sometimes but I'm used to it" I hummed "how do you have no reaction?" "What? To the book? Practice" he said trying to guess my question "How long did it take to not have a reaction?" He thought about it counting on his fingers "four years?" He said slowly playing with a ring while trying to read his book too, "oh damn that's.. a long time" "No not when it's the only pass time besides having the girls at training think I was a perv even when I wasn't reading.." he huffed at the memory "Things Like 'Ew! The fuck is wrong with you!' That kind of thing...even though I was just trying to do what I was there to do I wasn't looking for relationships I wanted to help my country, I got moved here and I help protect my country from bombs most things really...or I try" he huffed "Oh..Well I mean at first it was weird..till price and ghost explained your reason it was a lot easier to become hood friends with you" "I'm glad you didn't say anything..pointing it out when I first meet someone feels...weird..especially when women get brought here I'm the one they think is always turned on.." I smiled letting my brain click before I talked "well once I knew that it was easy to go around you and shit I mean getting to know you your just a fuckin sweetheart" "..someone from training said that off the field and just in a calm state of mind I'm king and the second I'm in a fight I'm König, like ghost and Simon being basically two different people" König said he seemed to still take a disliking to the translation of his name.

"Can we have a nap?" I asked "We?" "Yes We Dumbass I like cuddles on my period and you look like you give good cuddles" I said putting a book mark in he followed suit "Guess we have to find out Wouldn't We?" He said standing up offering me a hand up which I took.

--
König
--

Is it normal to not fall asleep when you have someone in your arms? Yes? No? Maybe? Welp I couldn't Y/n was out Cold she was tiny in my arms, this is one of the times I'm glad I'm a 'Mountain of a man' because I could curl around someone and keep them safe, my thoughts began to steadily slow down till they were at a stop letting me fall asleep even if just for a nap I was still tried It was three days into Y/ns Period already I hated seeing them in pain but they also where adorable the way she sleeps and if the only time I see them asleep would be it, trust me it was the cutest thing ever she curled into anything that something was now me, my brain fully shut down.
-- 1553 words