¿?Siebzehn?¿

Warnings
Swearing
Fluff(?)
Three day time skip

--
König
--

Ghost had been off since the Walker had been here, pacing when he was in a calm area, hiding with soap more and more, you name it he was the opposite of how he normally was he was normally quiet and still something I liked about him, now he was constantly pacing or counting numbers on his fingers his eyes bloodshot, "Ghost.." I mumbled as he continued pacing in the locker room, "What?" He asked turning to me "You alright? You seem...uhm odd?" He narrowed his eyes "You think? A matter of days ago I saw a descendent of my mother's murderer.." he huffed his left hand touching his fingers counting again, I walked over to him holding him wrists forcing him to stop counting "Look, it's not my place but.. maybe you should find..help?" I offered "what? In you? No" he said plainly pulling his hands away "Not in me, in a actual therapist" I spoke I did my own taps and things like that, but I didn't pace around I fidget with things, I already got help but ghost delt with his struggle to though the army, "And Talk To someone about my private life? No thanks" he huffed out leaving me very confused and alone "Worth a shot" I mumbled to myself getting my things.

'Poor ghost..He deals with so much shit already and now this? Maybe I shouldn't have followed the trail Theodore left behind him, then at least the lieutenant wouldn't be acting like this, he's relying on soap more then he should, even if there together it doesn't help either of them..'

--

I looked over at Y/n they were still asleep oddly enough, mind you after the last few days they've been more active then needed, I moved some of the hair placing a kiss to there forehead getting a weak hum out of them I moved back under the blankets my hair still a bit wet from my shower, I curled into them Giving a soft hum when I was happy with how I was laying, "morning.." there voice soft as they spoke "Sorry..I didn't mean to wake you.." I said keeping my voice quiet not to fully wake them to fast, they gave a weak laugh "I slept in..and your apologizing.." they mumbled "Well I felt bad" I spoke Y/n hummed having yet to open there eyes, "hm..why?" They said stretching there arms there voice getting a bit higher in pitch "Weil ich kann" (Because I can) I said hiding my face in there neck again "mhm.."

--
Y/n
--

When I woke again könig was yet again gone, mind you it was a normal occurrence he normally did his workout at around Five thirty finished at seven, 'Crazy bastard' and came back had a shower and came back for cuddles again he was surprisingly touchy when it came to night time, wether it be my hair or something else he had to be touching to sleep I found it adorable, I pulled myself from the bed stretching before going to the bathroom to shower.

--
König
--

"König, You Givin in?" Ghost said to say the least being on all fours under him in a headlock isn't fun, "Nein!" (No) he pulled his arms tighter, "König you don't got much for options" he huffed, panting slightly I groaned "Ja, Ich Will" (yes I do) I mumbled pushing up against him getting to a kneel, both of us were panting him a bit heavier, I grabbed his arm looking for very specific pressure points once I did a hard push made his arm jerk allowing me to slip away.

Ghost stood up "Didn't see that one.." he mumbled making me smile under my hood "Pressure points is everyone's weakness, as long as you know where they are" I said before exhaling a bit dramatically "fucking hell.. didn't think you knew though.." he huffed pulling his Balaclava Off leaning on his knees "Who the fuck trained you into a hunk?" He said taking the water soap was offering him horagni threw mine at me, I fumbled I stared at my hands before putting one on my hip "That didn't Just happen.." I said now pinching my nose as I laughed "It did butter fingers" soap said the Scott laughed softly "And I did..I trained myself to survive, you think the field is bad, people where trying to kill me as a 'Learning Experience' mind you at the time I thought it was a game and nothing would actually happen" I huffed after taking some water in, Y/n Walked into the gym "And your back here again what's with you?" They asked with a chuckle "He said he could beat me...and the team bet on it" "And for once I didn't lose money" horagni added with a smile "Indeed" ghost huffed out