¿?Neun?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Fluff
Swearing
Two day time skip

--
König
--

I heard the crunch of leaves making me look up from my book "Hey König I have a question" y/n said sitting next to me "I may have an answer then" I said giving them a smile "What's your thoughts on our friendship" 'I want it to be more' "Hm..I consider you a bestfriend I'm not sure really I like it that's for sure, what are your thoughts?" I asked they leaned up against the tree "well I like it too, sometimes I wish it were more.." they said mumbling the last part "what was that I didn't catch it?" I asked I heard it but I wanted to make sure I heard it right "What Nothing.." "sure...you said you wish it was more sometimes" I teased "I did yes..." "why not act on it then?" I asked pulling my attention to my book "Because..uhh" "your scared of rejection? Go on see what I say" I said looking back at them "...König may you please be my boyfriend?" They asked a soft smile made it's way onto my face "Yes, sure same thing" I said there green eyes lit up "Maybe Answer immediately don't hesitate You scared the shit out of me" they mumbled

--
Y/n
--

"Yeah I know, that's what i was aiming for" König said "AssHole" I said smacking his hand "I know I have one y/n" he said "What The Fuck König?" I said laughing looking at the cover of his book "Romance? What's with you and romance?" I said "Uhh I don't know it gives me ideas though.." he said putting his bookmark in "Come here" he said patting the grass next to him I moved sitting next to him warmth radiated off of him, his hand snaked it's why to my chin "what kinds of ideas?" I asked watching as his grey eyes flashed to my lips then back to my green eyes "Ideas of what I can do to you in due time" he said "can I?" He asked "you may" within a heartbeat his lips were against mine in a soft kiss, König pulled away I smile on his face "Fuckin hell.." I mumbled pecking his lips before standing up "Where are you going?" He asked looking up at me "For A shower, why?" "No reason Taube" (Dove) I rolled my eyes "Already with the bird names Hm?" He laughed nodded before opening his book again "Don't Do Anything in there" he said "König!" I exclaimed he laughed as I walked away I was just going for a shower but also to talk with ghost after he was the one that convinced me to go out to König though price wasn't found of the idea of a relationship in the 1-4-1 because "It Distracts the couple" only for ghost to shut him down reminding him that König was always distracted due to ADHD.

--

After I was dressed I walked over to the window in my room König was still reading, I walked over to ghosts room knocking, he opened the door his mask off "Come in" he said standing to the side "Well your not crying so that's a good sign?" He said sitting across from me "he said yes, thank you for getting me to ask him" I said "Anytime mate, just be quiet if he decides to fuck you" he huffed "What?" I said through laughter "What?! God I can hear anyone from down here" he said holding his hands up "Seems Fair for him walking in on you and soap" "HE TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?!" he yelled his voice bouncing off the walls "Ow..Yes He Did" "Ugh Of Course..At Least It's You And Not...Price or some shit" he mumbled pinching the bridge of his nose "Tea is tea so I took it" I shrugged "Speaking off tea" ghost said walking over his mini kitchen putting on the kettle "you are definitely British.." I said looking over at him "I'd be concerned if I wasn't"

--
König
--

Walking up the stairs I could hear people talking on Y/n's floor I walked down the hall 'that's ghost...and Y/n?' I said knocking "It's Unlocked!" Ghost called I opened the door Y/n and ghost held mugs sitting across from one another "Oh Hello König We where just talking about you, All good things all good things" ghost said "hi, what..why?" I said closing the door my anxiety spiking "Your welcome mate Y/n here is to much of a pussy to ask you and needed pressure" They Smacked him for that "Well then thank you ghost"

--
I know it's short but I don't give two shits 🤷‍♂️785 words