¿?Acht?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Swearing
Blood/death
Week time skip

--
König
Flashback
--

You know what I hate? Being on missions with only soap I didn't hate the guy he was just annoying when he was away from ghost for long periods of times "König! Look Out!" Soap called through the comms "Why?" I said turning around seeing a figure dart at me within seconds they stabbed a knife into my shoulder I panicked when they went to pull the knife out I grabbed there hand holding it in place soap shot around the corner.

--
Soap
--

'Did I say it fast enough?' I thought running around the corner seeing a smaller figure in front of König 'Shit,Shit,shit!' Königs eyes flashed to me before flickering to the person in front of him I held up my gun 'I can't shot them I'm to close, it'd kill König' I thought watching as König pushed the guy away a knife dug into his shoulder he didn't even look at it picking up the man and kneeling down, slamming them down onto his knee in one swift motion a loud crack rang through the air my eyes widened "König?.." I said softly taking a step to him his head snapped up his perfectly fine arm ripped the knife out driving it into the guys throat leaving it there "thank you for the heads up.." he said slowly realizing he was actually stabbed "Also, FUCKING HELL THAT HURTS!" he yelled putting as much pressure as he could onto it, I put my gun in its holder on my back walking over "You All Good There Lad?" I asked "I'm Fine..It just hurts..a lot" "no shit can you move it?" He waved as a response wincing as he did so "Good let's get you back we got what we came for" he nodded walking beside me

--
Y/n
--

I woke to loud knock "What the fuck..." I looked at the clock four am "come in?.." I said loudly the door opened König ducked through the door "what's with you and coming over early in the morning?" I asked he looked at me "Uhh..not sure have you felt at Edge at all since we got back?" He whispered holding a finger to his lips as a sign to answer quietly "Yeah why?" "I have too almost as if I'm being watched.." "exactly" I spoke in a hushed tone as he asked "Well I saw someone out my window...I'm four floors up" he said he had a ledge with the access to vents and shit some of which led to the indoor pool "and they ran when I saw them down a ladder...." "wake the others?" He nodded "meeting as soon as possible" he mumbled I nodded gabbing a handgun and a knife me and König split up I went to price's room he went to ghosts, I knocked on price's door, "...It's unlocked" a tired voice called I opened the door seeing price pull himself up leaning on the head rest "We need a meeting now König saw someone out his window" "Who?" "I don't know he didn't say" price pulled himself out of bed going to the mic that went through the building same as the ones in schools ghost followed König in "Good you got him up" "yes I did"

--

"Alright König you woke us up what did you see?" Price asked "you know the guy you said blew up in a tank? Yeah him graves..I saw him" "are you sure your not seeing things?" Alejandro asked he came and went from his base to ours every month "Yes I'm Sure..I've never seen graves besides the picture you bore into my mind..though his face is more mangled" König said "I went out the window this was there" he said placing a defused boom "I don't even want to know how many more there is" "well then we check the vents everything till we find them all" ghost huffed crossing his arms "alright...just we need it done fast there not easy to defuse" he said gesturing to the amount a system's there were to keep it going he had a pink wire cut and had pulled off bits of the computer's on it he showed everyone and we all split up waking the rookies too so they could help by the time the entire place was gone through there was around 300 of them all over price was now looking them over "how did graves even survive?" He said holding the bridge of his nose "he shouldn' be..yet these are proof.." ghost mumbled leaning off the wall "indeed..König..why was he at your window?"

--
König
--

"indeed..König..why was he at your window?"

--

"how would I know?" I lied '..fucking hell lying is the opposite thing you should be doing you'll lose there trust' I thought "You sure?" "Ja" 'no going back now'

--
¿?I know it's short but Meh?¿ 825 words