¿?vierzehn?¿

¿?Warnings?¿

Swearing
Fluff

--
König
--
"Okay! Please!" I heard before my body froze moving on it's own blood covered my hands graves..let's just say he probably won't be walking again away time soon "Talk Or I Continue Unlike them I was made to do just this" I said crossing my arms unlike ghost I made them bleed yet also making sure they'd live for hours while doing so, ghost had looked away most of the time price left y/n was a tint of green "Alright..Fuck" he said his face had a mix of tears and blood from a nick in his face that was already sealing.

I was about an hour of him talking before he needed to be taken for stitches "König can we talk?" Price said standing out the door "Mhm Sure" Y/n made there way back to our room, ours? Maybe I wasn't sure price lead me to his office "where did you learn shit like that? I thought ghost was brutal that's something else" "My parents? Where else? I had them and my grandmother that was it plus some helpers but to say the least they didn't like me much" I said leaning on the wall "yeah but what you did was twice more illegal then ghosts tactics" price sat in a chair pinching the bridge of his nose "well...I mean probably" "No not probably it was what ghost did dosen't leave a mark cutting something does" price sighed tapping his fingers on the desk, "I have Mark's for the same reason..." I said gesturing to my back, well the best I could anyway "Oh? What information did you family have to extract from you?" "I..may or may not have, killed one of the maids for walking into my bathroom while I was showering..." I mumbled drawing shapes in the drying blood "well that was obvious that you did" he gruffed.

--
Y/n
--

I whined as I layed down I never thought being shot would hurt so much but yet here I was a bullet wound and a massive amount of drugs in my blood stream, it was about an hour before König came back his face scrunched up in laughter "What?" "You look like shit" he spoke through his laughter "Hey!" I yelled watching as he walked over sitting down "What? I'm not wrong, I'm gonna take a shower though" he mumbled I smacked him with my good arm he sent a glare before going into the bathroom "That man I swear" I sighed out looking at my phone.

Horagni: Y/n you good?

Y/n: Yeah Why?

L.T Ghost: I may or may not have talked with soap of you man's tactics and the bad gambler listened in.

Horagni: I wasn't that bad...maybe.

S.Soap: mhm...your sister says other wise.

I heard Horagni yell from his room "Oh dear gods"

Horagni: Fuck Right Off Soap.

S.Soap: Why Should I?

Horagni: Ghost get your man before I stab him please.

L.T Ghost: Nah I'm Enjoying This.

Y/n: alright that's enough you two.

Horagni: why?

Y/n: because your not three your thirty.

Horagni: very well.

König: y'all talk a lot when I'm showing or what?

Horagni: why the fuck do you have your phone in the shower?

König: Music why else? You lot are making it stop.

Y/n: so that's what that sound is..I thought is was you jerking off.

König: ....trust me you'd know...also ew.

Horagni: Can I remove myself from this?

C.Price: No, Grim, king you both have a private chat use it.

König: They started it.

Y/n: Fuck you.

König: get in here then.

L.T Ghost: ...if you two don't stop I swear.

Y/n: Yes Sir.

I heard Ghost laugh from his room König started laughing as well.

*Incoming call*
§Horagni§

"Yes?"
"You two are going to kill me I swear"
"Oh?"
"Can you wait till I'm on mission? Please that's my only request"
"Fine"
"Thank you, also how's your arm?"
"Arm like?"
"Is there pain?"
"A little..I won't be healed in time to get your sister.."
"That's fine I may love my sister, but your still team, I couldn't force you to help no matter how much I wanted to"
"Thank tiger.."

König opened the door a towel loose around his waist.

"I'll talk to you in the morning"
"Alright, bye"

Horagni hung up I put down my phone, "hey babe" I said könig looked over at me "hey" he said getting dressed his back to me I smiled at him his muscular build was definitely a sight I would pay for.

--

{Short but it's what your gonna get for now, I'm going have company to add to my shit, plus I had an accident oddly it still hurts, I promise to get a few out as fast as I can}