¿?Vier?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Past Trauma/Abuse
Blood

--
Ghost
--

after I finished eating it put my mask on putting my dish away before walking over to the stairs walking up I was second floor he was third once I got up I ran over to the very last door on the floor the word König was on the door I slammed by fist on the door "Ghost Go Away I'm Not Talking About It" his voice sounded as if he was cold "Open the fuckin door before I rip it open" I snapped {no hate to ghost I simp for him too} "well that isn't nice.." he said his voice braking "what do I get beside a headache if I open the door" "My full past" there was a sigh "and some comfort ice-cream" 'at least I grabbed it' I heard the locks click the door opening I offered the tub he grabbed it softly stepping to the side there was a leather book on the floor by the door he walked over to his night stand pulling it open he had a few things that included plastic utensils and metal ones he grabbed one before sitting on the couch leaving room between us like he always did "You first, no lies please König, then I'll tell you mine" I said watching him pull the ice-cream into his mouth once he swallowed did he speak "where do you want me to start?"

--

König

--

"from the start everything you can remember" he said 'I'm the therapy friend..you must be desperate' I thought "fine...I guess we are trading trauma" I joked trying to lighten the mood.

--

"I remember from two-ish up"

--

I walked into one of the main living spaces "König about time your up" dad said "come on lab time" mum said trying to use a happy tone I followed them [Trust] they strapped me down so I held still before taking blood till I was dizzy "König good job kid now we just need to run some tests...see what you can handle...Well your blood anyway we have to wait for a bit before we figure out was You can handle"

--

three years after

--

my dads bodyguards fist hit my face I cried out feeling blood and extreme pain in my nose my hands tried to get the bleeding to stop as I panicked screaming for help I had no idea what to do mum came in "you useless child" she grabbed my chin pinching my nose moving it so it was mostly straight again she placed a cold towel over it "Hold That There" she said with a sigh 'she cares enough to help..maybe I am doing something right?' I thought.

Once my nose healed back to the tests my mum as punishment for not living up to her expectations had left me with stitches on my face all I felt was pain..no freeze just pain..I didn't think snitches hurt they did..especially when you had zero painkillers or anything along those lines.
--
I continued for a few hours putting what was left of the ice-cream into the freezer in the pantry up here putting my name on it since soap had a habit of going and stealing my stuff I hid it but also put a threat ghost had shared his past too I offered advice or something to help and immediately before I got two words out he left thanking me for telling the truth, I layed in my bed my eyes heavy though I was looking through a book with pictures of my family the few friends I had it was an old picture book my grandmother gave me she was the only one who cared for me she told off anything that looked at me Sideways she may have been a scientist but she knew the difference between science and abuse, science was chemicals not testing on humans especially before they are born it was just the idea of hurting me that made her so professional in my mind, she passed life got even worse I put the book down there was still 13 pages that needed to be filled I pick one from each year and put it there or at the front the pockets where big fitting up to 23 pictures they had a loop with leather rope that held them shut the front one a little obstructed but it kept them safe so who was I to complain no one I yawned it was 4 pm now I could only think of sleep when my phone went off the group messages that was made when someone was having trouble.
--

Y/n- Price!

C.Price- what grim?

Y/n- how long till my mission again?

C.Price- three weeks, why?

Y/n- period I'm most likely gonna hate everything for a bit so..I'm staying in my room.

C.Price- Copy that, need anything?

Y/n- pads? I don't have much of them

C.Price- on it.

König- you ok?..for the most part anyway?

Y/n- yes König I'm fine.

König- Just making sure..

Y/n- fare I'm hoping your gonna be alright your most likely the one imma bug the most.

L.T.Ghost- I better not hear anything.

Y/n- Ghost I'm Fucking Bleeding You Dumbass not a rabbit in heat.

König- I think he's more worried about you screaming at him because you can hear him breathing through the walls.

Y/n- I'm not that bad..I just get a bit cranky that's all.

L.T.Ghost- Sure it is..all you people that bleed every month can only think about fucking things the last few days.

Y/n- Sometimes we just need a bit of relief after having our uterus and a fit because I wasn't pregnant.

König- Okayyy turning my phone off now...this is getting weird.

Y/n- talk later?

König- I scared of what will happen I f I say no so..sure if I'm awake.

Y/n- Fine Night.

König- Night.

--
I turned my phone off placing it on the charger falling asleep even if I have to get hit a bit while this is happening as long as in the end they are okay that's all that matters..Right? I hope It was or I'd have to have a different line to live by
-- 1041 words