¿?Dreizehn?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Blood/death/Gore
Swearing
Character harm

--

I was for the most part better I had a stuffy nose but other then that i was good to go again just in time for the mission, me and König went into the Heli it was going to take a few hours so I took some meds so I didn't have to sniff or blow my nose when we were having a stealth mission König held me close to him as we flew it turned out he hated heights who knew? he had a grip on my hand almost as if he thought if he let go I'd fade into air, at some point I dozed off as I woke up to König shaking me awake I groaned as I got out I had a gun, several knifes and a shit loud of ammo König had two guns, ammo and three knifes we walked through the forest a thin layer of snow highlighting were we walked we walked up a hill and König pulled the sniper off his back using it the laser was dull in the day light he pulled the trigger a silenced Gunshot and one dropped on one of the towers he pulled the ejection port out a new bullet took the space he shot five more times each landing in the head of the shadows one stepped out of the door looking at the body only to have a bullet go through his head König and me finally made our way down the mountain, hill? I wasn't sure what it classified as.

We went into it killing a few more shadows with our knives it took a moment but we found what we were looking for, graves he was in a heavily guarded room it took a moment or two but we got them down.

--
König
--

I pushed the door open pointing a gun at graves there was a few more shadows I heard a gun go off and didn't think much of it shooting them returning my gun to Graves "König.." Y/n's voice said I looked over my shoulder seeing blood going down her arm "Well Would you look at that, you have to pick between capturing me or saving her" "Them" I corrected Shooting his leg 'I can do both' I went over to them "You alright? Other then the shot" I said softly "hm..for the most part.." there eyes fluttered "No don't you dare" I mumbled "can you walk?" "Its my arm not leg" they said slowly standing up I went over to graves hitting his head with the back of my gun.

--

By the time we got back y/n had passed out alive but unconscious graves wouldn't shut up on the way back Ghost was interrogating him and I was pacing soap walked out "König?" He asked "what? Are they?" "No there alive, just but alive, it's horrible they just got better for a cold then they get shot" he spoke quietly "I should've killed them long before they got a chance" I mumbled following soap into there room the bright lights made me wince "König don't think like that" soap hissed out.

Alejandro there making me confused "I'm O negative, helps with blood transfusions" he said "I'm confused what's that mean?" "O negative's can donate blood to anyone hence why I'm here" he spoke his accent making a few words take longer to get to me the beeps from machine "Alright Then"

--
Y/n
--

My eyes were met with bright lights making me whine lifting my right hand up to cover the lights "Oh Your Awake" I wasn't fully back to my senses quite yet, "Y/n how do you feel?" A different voice said "uhm..my arm is numb.." I said looking at the source of the first voice "König?" I questioned the lights making my eyes water a bit "hey" he spoke from the chair I turned again looking at a nurse "your arm will be numb for a while" she said lifting my sleeve a bit my memory coming back, she was checking stitches making sure they would hold "Alright you should be good but you can't do anything such as lifting anything above a pound you can't reach up to high and definitely no going to the gym or swimming" the nurse said before adding to her statement "And Try To Keep Away from using your arm if you do decide to have sex" that made both me and König's faces red "Will Do" I said looking over to König as she went to get painkillers and other things I would need "what happened while I was out?" I asked "well you went into surgery because the bullet wasn't out and ghost went to beat the shit out of graves cause he hasn't said a word besides 'Fuck Off' I might give him a go" he explained cracking his knuckles "You do you as long as I get to watch" I spoke I have not once seen König torture someone, "here you go take three pills every eight hours if you need ot and you'll need to heal for about eight weeks before you can do light exercises and such" she said handing me a white bag "thank you" I said sitting up slowly König walked over offering a hand to get me out of the hospital bed which was suprisingly comfortable.

We stopped at my room dropping off the pills before going to the interrogation rooms I heard screaming it stopped just before we opened the door seeing ghost and price with graves "Oh Hey Good To See Your Alive" price greeted looking down at graves "Your a pretty hard cookie to crack" he spoke "I can give him a shot Growing up how I did I learned some pretty good torture tactics" König said walking over to them "Sure give him a go not even the fuckin car battery got anything out of him" ghost said softly stepping to the side "I need a knife.." König said with a mumble price handed him one "we need him alive just so your aware" he said standing next to me "I am more then aware I not going let him die" he said looking at the torch "Oooo you burnt him too?" König said ignoring everyone staring at the normally terrified man "Mal sehen, was Sie tatsächlich aushalten können" (Let's see what you can actually withstand) the german came from his tongue as he crouched down to graves height "You haven't even made him bleed yet?" He mumbled trailing the knife up graves neck before stabbing his thigh making graves scream "This Is Illegal!" He whimpered "I Don't Care What's Illegal" his voice was lowered into more of a growl