¿?Sechs?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Death/blood
Swearing
--
Three week time skip
--
König was helping me get on my gear not that I couldn't do it myself I was Going With Soap,Ghost And König "there should stay untill you take it off..or it gets cut, he said his face hidden by the sniper veil ghost was wearing his scull one "Good..Wait should?" I asked "I'm just saying others can take it off..that's all" he said slowly "Alright enough you two we don't need to see that" ghost huffed walking into the room "I wasn't doing anything" König said with as innocent as he could "Don't try that sweetie never gets what ya want" Ghost mumbled "SOAP WHERE THE FUCK DID YA GO?" Ghost yelled "Turn around L.T" soaps voice came from behind him "There you are jesus stop running off on me" "Aww you care" soap teased.
--
The four of us split up around the enemy base I was with soap and ghost was with König, "they should be going to sleep now" ghosts voice came through comms "Copy that" I said "Meet at camp in the next hour" ghost said soap replied to him before we started walking back to where we had set up camp, it took two ish hours to walk back to the safe house it was small but it worked being two bed rooms and a few others I was sharing with König and soap was with ghost how it normally was when any of us wanted cuddles or anything really me and König had shared for a week so two or three days shouldn't be that hard, or that's what I had hoped it was a month into this friendship and yet my mind considered him more then a friend..bestfriend? I hoped anyway.
--
"Hey? You alright?" König said walking into the room making me jump slightly "yeah I'm fine, you?" He laughed softly "you always zone out when I leave the room, I'm fine" he said his voice a teasing matter "what can I say I have thoughts" he placed a hand on his chest giving a gasp "I'm Not Empty Headed! I have everything planned out...for a lot of things" he said mumbling the last part

--
König
--

Y/n had fallen asleep I however didn't I was 'she's cute when she sleeps, what? No..well yes but why we are friends..just that, Why Am I Doubting This? We joke around that's it' my thoughts were cut short as a knock came from the window, "what the..?" I grape the gun off the side table before seeing another rock hit the window 'ok so definitely not the wind' I opened the window looking down my gun in hand, a kid just standing there, "Oh..hello there? Who are you where are your parents?" 'Stupid questions König what kid answers those?' The kid froze they weren't a kid..a preteen? Looked about twelve ish? If you looked at the face and hands more then the body they where unhealthily skinny "James,Dead" was all they said "hello james? What inside you look cold" I said seeing the slight shiver through the rain.

"Please?" Hope was strung through the child's voice, "sure head to the front door.." 'what if it's a trap? Wake the others? Yeah just in case' I thought closing the window before walking over and shaking y/n awake "wake soap and ghost be quiet about it I have to open the front door get them there understand?" They rubbed there eyes "copy that..why are you opening it?" "Theres a kid out there and I'm sceptical it's a trap..so this is Merely a precaution" "alright" they said before going to ghost and soaps room I went to the door unlocking the several locks before opening it by then everyone was down the kid was huddled in a corner just the kid they looked up hopeful I moved so they could come in and they ran in hiding behind ghost who look surprised a kid went to him "uh..hello there?" He said kneeling down "you alright kid?" James shook his head "Other People Followed me I didn't know who they were they went down a path about a Click or kilometer north of here" he said his words fumbled over each other "did they follow you here" "no they didn't I made sure no one followed I'm never going back there" james said "what's your name?" "My name is james my parents died in that hell hole of a place like most people did they couldn't handle the torture like the others..I was born shortly before they died I'm thirteen" he said "so I was a year off..why where you speaking in one words and now your speaking in sentences?" I asked he looked up at me "I was scared your really tall.." "ghost is more scary then me..right soap?" He made a questionable sound "sometimes your the most terrifying thing I've ever seen but I doubt you'd hurt a kid.." I glared at him "How am I terrifying?" "You got stabbed in the shoulder you shouldn't have been able to move the way you did you fuckin picked up the person that hurt you and broke there back on your knee need I have more reason?" He said slowly the kid flinched "Who are you?" James asked "That's König, Soap and y/n I'm ghost" he explained pointing at each of us "So...three of you have the most stupid names I've heard of and they have the most pretty name ever?" James asked "One Theres names are code names Soap is Johnny or john for short and ghost is Simon my name is in gurman it translates to king" "so three of you have normal names and one of you has a stupid one alright then" the four of us looked at each other "King is a common name.." Y/n said "not in that shit hole but if you say so" james said.

--

Once it was morning we had called in a heli to come get james he may have been young but our base was better then the adoption system so he was brought there me and the others went grabbing everything putting it at the door before going to the enemy base, me and Y/n split up from ghost and soap looking over the entrance's "On Your Call L.T" I said into the comms aiming my gun dead at one of the guards heads Y/n Pointed theres at the other, "Now" He spoke Within seconds bullets left the silenced guns dropping them in seconds, "Down" I said sliding down the hill we had gone onto "Copy that" ghost said we moved the body's out of sight before opening the door as quickly and quietly as possible I had to duck like normal "I wish they made doors taller.." I whispered switching to my knife stabbing it into someone who was walking down the hall in front of us dragging the body away hiding it in a room "Boxes? I whispered "Y/n Come here real quick" I said quietly into the comms they came into the rooms I opened them

--

"What the fuck?" 1197 words