¿?zwölf?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Fluff
Swearing
Sick reader
talking of death/gore

--

König walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, "oh sorry I was supposed to finish before you woke" he said grabbing the clothes he must have brought down before disappearing again I wined only now did I realize that König was why I felt warm rather then the extreme cold I was feeling now, König left the bath room with a black shirt and tan pants with a necklace with a Blue zircon on it, it was more of a pendent then a necklace "Oh that's pretty" I pointed it out "Hm? Oh thanks" he said sitting next to me "Zircon right?" I asked wanting to make sure I was right "Yes" he hummed as I leaned on him "isn't a birth stone" only now did I realize I didn't know his birth date "Indeed for December" he clarified his hand move to mine "your a winter baby and yet you hate winter?" "It only gets me closer to when my parents will barge back into my life..I have one more year then I get the ingredient list so they don't have to anymore.." he said with a yawn the bags under his eyes visible "that's a good thing right?" "No it means I have to see the people that think they should rule at this point I want the list so ghost can do what he promised" he huffed having nothing but hate to them which makes sense no one should go though something like that.

"Why ghost and not you?" I asked "because part of the shit they put in me has a way to control me not like a robot more like something so I can't harm them, ghost isn't me he has all he needs to kill them and we all know ghost isn't easy to manipulate" König spoke.

--

by the next day I was feeling a ton better I had one finale day to fully recover before me and König were going on a mission, alone, just us and the enemy we were to get the intel and leave we were given a day to do it and take our time so we didn't get hurt, I was training with soap, ghost with König I was losing not badly but nonetheless Horagni was there to watching us fight because he was board soap managed to pin me to the ground I wiggled under him but gave in tapping him in a panic he just rolled off as I sneezed Once, twice then a third time "bless you" both König and Horagni said at the same time soap had a relived look where as ghost was trying so hard not to laugh but he was failing "shut it Simon" I huffed ghost was still laughing as he yelled "Don't.Call.Me.That!" it took a moment but I got out of the ring letting Horagni and soap fight turning my gaze to ghost and König who was winning due to his size ghost was on the ground a foot on his chest in a matter of moments as König pushed down, ghost tapped out and he walked over panting.

König came over a water in hand taking a swig the three of us watched Horagni and soap.

--

Horagni

--

soap's hand hit my face well mask making me stumble I was hoping he would only aim for the bottom part I was wearing my sunglasses and mask everyone was to drunk to remember what I looked like besides price and König but I could handle them I ducked as soap punched taking that time to nail him in the gut I heard his grunt as I stood up 'talk about pressure' I thought seeing the others watching I grabbed soap pulling him into a head lock squeezing he tapped my arm three times I let go, soap gasped rubbing his neck "죄송합니다 남자" (sorry man) I said slipping into Korean "what?" soap's voice was strained "Sorry man" I repeated but in English "there is no rules on the field" ghost said "No But there is with the team when they are truly on your side" I said before taking a swig of water "Horagni fight with König" 'what? HIM? Ah Hell no I'm dumb not dipshit stupid' "can I say no?" I asked I swear König glared at me.