¿?elf?¿

¿?Warnings?¿
Fluff
Sick reader
Day skip

--

König
-

-

a day after that night y/n woke up with a fever, I was walking down to the kitchen were the others are "hey man..Where's y/n?" Horagni asked looking up "they got sick" I said filling two plates knowing I'd need to come back down soon "Oh want me to get some soup going?" he offered sure it was only a day of knowing him but we had grown a friendship "please?" "on it, I'll bring it up I'll be going up anyway" he said I nodded I placed a plate down grabbing water from the fridge putting into my pocket grabbing the plate going back into Y/n's room "hey..how you feeling?" I asked gently "like shit.." they said 'you poor thing..' I thought placing the plates on there nightstand grabbing the bed table thing whatever it's called {I don't actually know what it's called...} moving there's onto it "thank you.." they mumbled taking a drink, they just finished when Horagni knocked on the door I got up and opened the door "here" he said offering the bowl "thank you" "anytime" he said going into his room "really König?" they whimpered as I set it down "yes really" I said they huffed though they still got it down I put the mini table back once they finished looking at the dishes 'I'll deal with them once there asleep' I thought looking back at them before going to the book shelf scanning them Y/n had moved there romance books up a few so I didn't have to crouch "what are you doing pretty boy?" I stilled "what?" "you heard me" I grabbed a book that I haven't read yet.

"no your voice is still fucky" I heard them just fine I just wanted to hear the words once more "I said what are you doing pretty boy" I hummed "grabbing a book" I said finally walking back to the bed, both of our phones buzzed I opened mine keeping Y/n's phone away from them.

--

C.Price- König you better get her better you both have a mission in three days.

König- three days? really?

C.Price- yes.

Lt.Ghost- that might not be the best idea price they are pretty bad I can hear them hacking from my bathroom.

König- what were you doing in your bathroom listening to them?

Lt.Ghost- calm down mate I'm not creeping I was to lazy to go to soaps room so I hid in my bathroom.

König- Mhm sure...

Lt.Ghost- mate if I was desperate for sex I'd fuck soap you can keep them I don't want them.

Horagni- the fuck goes on in these chats?

S.Soap- everything really.

Horagni- the shit that I came up with makes me want to have a smoke...

König- Gross

C.Price- It's not that bad if you do it right.

König- Yeah I've smoked before it's gross

Horagni- don't worry I quit.

König- have your lugs recovered?

Horagni- No clue.

König- Y/n's trying to take her phone from me.

Y/n- GOT IT.

--

"give it back.." I said looking at them they ran to the other side of the room "NEVER!" they hissed like a cat "Are you cat or human?" "human but touch my phone a cat" "what?" she burst out laughing Horagni opened the door "need help?" "yes" within a few minutes we had Y/n backed into a corner "König if your gonna do stuff like this you might need to fuck me" they huffed once I got there phone back putting it on top of the book case "in that case imma go hide in my room" Horagni said "walls might be a bit thin" I joked Y/n was jumping trying to get there phone failing horribly "I can handle hearing it I don't enjoy watching it" he said leaving the room y/n just stared at me "Go lay down" I said they huffed but obeyed "I hope you realize I was joking" "I did bub" I said 'ew god I haven't said any of this in years it feels odd now' I thought "bub? that's a new one" they said I sighed "I know it's all that came out.." I said pinching my nose sitting on the side of the bed I've made mine "I--yeahhh" they said curling up to me.

they lifted there head there emerald eyes stared into my gray ones.

--
Y/n
--

I cupped König's face in my hand he leaned into it I pecked his lips he hummed "why'd you leave so fast?" he asked I shrugged, he pulled me into a kiss holding it he was always warm not once was his skin cold he was like a portable heater, he pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth as he pulled away "lets hope this cold passes quick hm?" I nodded leaning my head on his chest his heart sped up a little I smiled putting my leg over his waist falling asleep, when I woke König wasn't there anymore I sat up looking around the room the dishes gone and a bottle of NyQuil by the bed though I did hear the shower running.

--

cliffhanger...no I don't hate you :) 871 words