¿?Sechzehn?¿

Warnings
Swearing
Fluff(?)
Death/Gore
Eight day time skip

--
???
--

"Deathtrap? What's taking you so long?" One of many people on the comms said I huffed looking down at my hand that was currently failing to hold blood in a gun shot wound, "I'm Hit.." I mumbled wincing as I moved getting more comfortable mind you I shouldn't be worried about that, "What's Your Location?" I recognized my sister's voice quickly "Not..sure" I hissed out hearing footsteps coming closer "König..Look.." a female voice said I didn't see them meaning they were around the corner looking at her another person I killed.

"That's five in the same hallway" a male said a accent clear, two figures turned the corner one tall as fuck the other was around my height, "Can I help you?" I hissed at this point killing myself would be less painful, the smaller one jumped slightly "uhh..who killed these people?" The male asked stepping forward "deathtrap You alive still? Your ping is on I'll be there soon" so an assassin with who ever these two were "I did..last bastard put up a fight" I mumbled momentarily closing my eyes as I sighed before lifting my hand the blood was dripping off at this point "and who are you?" The taller one asked crouching down next to me pulling my hood down the soft light of the moon hitting my left eye "Tags.." I said looking down once he brought a hand to my neck hooking onto the metal that held them in place.

"Theodore 'Deathtrap' Walker?" He asked catching my attention "Mhm.." I hummed leaning against the wall again putting as much weight as I could on my back to give my guts a brake I still had yet to check to see if it went through or not, "Are you alone?" The girl asked "No.. there's others.." I mumbled I heard the footsteps thrum against the ground "Friend or foe?" The male asked "Shadow?" "No?" He said I nodded "Friend.." she turned the corner "Kas.. Friend" I huffed dragging a pained breath in, "if you say so.." She said lowering her weapon walking over to me "Thought you died you bastard" she mumbled moving the cloth of my shirt to look at the wound "Why Is it so dark anyway?" She asked looking up at me "Albino kid.." I hissed out as she poked the wound listening to instructions on a different channel different rank ment different channel's her hand searching my back for an exit wound "It didn't leave...the bullet would be near your intestines.." she huffed "Can ya walk?" "no.." I said my voice weaker then I wished "We have a heli out on the rooftop the exit isn't far.." the male said "You from shadow company?" "No 1-4-1" Kas gave a hum before my vision blurred more me falling unconscious.

--
y/n
--

I looked down at the dogtags the man and woman were collecting, they were assassin's looking for graves just as we were "You Let Walker's In This Building?!" Ghost yelled slamming the man's dogtags down making könig jump slightly "Who?" "Deathtrap is a Walker meaning he is a descendent of some of the best assassin's you ever did see! If he's here and has a job for anyone he'll kill us all" ghost snapped his eyes filled with hatred and a little fear which was odd for the lieutenant "I don't believe I understand?" König said softly "Theodore Is A Murderer By Genetics He was trained since he could hold up a knife, One of there family members killed my family" he huffed watching with hawk eyes as horagni helped Theodore into the room "Hello Mr. Riley.." he mumbled sitting down in the chair he was offered his sister sat beside him "Walker.." "No hard feelings? I'd rather not rip open my stitches." He asked to stay the least he had a good poker face.

"right sure.. I'll just let go that yer family killed mine.." ghost hissed his voice next to a growl "Ghost..." Soap said standing next to him, hands hovering over his chest "well it wasn't anyone I care about..my father wasn't the greatest I'm sure you out of everyone understands abuse?" Theodore said as ghost looked at the Sargent "Hm.." ghost huffed before being pulled out of the room by soap, "I'm Gonna Guess I have questions that need answers?" Theo looked over at price "that you do kid" price said.

--

I now sat next to könig under the weeping willow, if it wasn't clear yet I'll say it, this was 1-4-1's main base of operation, it was about hundred acres of land a forest took up a corner, a creek run through which was connected to the water supply there was a few willows and a plane run was on the side a training course ran through the forest but left a good bit of it alone the building was in the middle the vehicle bay was next to the entrance/exit, "What is with you and romance?" I asked looking over seeing the red and black cover the title in german, "Gives me ideas.. plus is I get more and more immune to that kind of stuff, hence why not once when we make out I don't get an erection" he explained his eyes going over the lines reading as he spoke "Can you even get hard?" I asked just plain out curious now "If I want to I can give in, but it gets a bit awkward when I do.. I'm not the greatest with taking in the idea of having sex.." he said pausing placing his finger under the word he was on "Oh? Do you mean bad with the idea because you don't like it, or because of your anxiety?" "anxiety of messing up..I like sex when there's meaning behind it not just getting out anger that's how someone gets hurt" he said going back to his book as I processed what he said "So, Like The feeling of love? Or lust?" I asked I knew there was other reasons but those seemed to be the main meaningful thing a man thinks about, "Both..if I need to let go of stress I do that too, though that's not very often I ask for help when it comes to that one" he explained softly his accent deepend as he read the German words.